2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Mah cet mms mba

I want to apply for MAH MBA/MMS Common Entrance Test (CET) that is conducted by DTE for admission in two year full time MBA Programme. Would you please provide me a procedure so I will do online Registration for it? Please tell me what is the Registration Fees for MAH MBA/MMS CET and how can I pay it online?
28th November 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: Mah cet mms mba

Hello, I want to check the results of the MAH CET MMS MBA. Pleased tell me how to check the results?
28th November 2015, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the procedure of checking the MBA results of the MAH CET MMS as under:

Go to the official website of the MAH CET MMS MBA
Click on the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015 Result
You will redirected to new page

Enter your application ID and seat no. and click on search
Here you will see the results
Take the print for future use.

Contact details:
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
3, Mahapalika Marg, Opp. Metro Cinema, Dhobi Talao, Post Box No. 1967, Mumbai-400001

Telephone Nos : (022) 22620601 / 22690602 / 22641150 / 22641151
Helpline Nos : (022) 22626853 / 22626854 / 30233444 / 30233445 / 30233446
Fax Nos : (022) 22692102 / 22690007
E-Mail : mba@dtemaharashtra.gov.in
8th January 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir provide me the list of colleges who take candidates for MBA courses through MAH-MBA/MMS-CET are:
8th January 2016, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

As per your requirement here is the list of colleges who take candidates for MBA courses through MAH-MBA/MMS-CET are:

Here is Some of the popular colleges that take candidates for their MBA courses through MAH-MBA/MMS-CET are:

Jamanalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies,Mumbai

Sydenham Institute of Management Studies&Research & Entrepreneurship Education(SIMSREE), Mumbai

Somaiya Institute of Management Studies&Research, Mumbai

Prin. L. N Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai

Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), University of Pune

Department of Management Studies, North Maharashtra University,Jalgaon

Department of Commerce & Management, Shivaji University, Kolhapur

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

candidate must be Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities .

(Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)

NRI candidates are eligible to apply for admission against Institute level seats in Private Unaided Management Institutes.

APPLYing pocess-

Application fees can be paid in two ways
At any Axis Bank Branches in cash through e - Challan
Through Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.

No other mode of payment is permitted.

Applications are to be filled in the online mode only and those sent by Post/Courier etc., to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected. During the application process, no documents are required to be submitted.
Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Document verification stage.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in