2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Jobs (https://management.ind.in/forum/jobs/)
-   -   Madras University Mba Syllabus (https://management.ind.in/forum/madras-university-mba-syllabus-121064.html)

Unregistered 17th April 2015 04:06 PM

Madras University Mba Syllabus

I am kriti ,pursuing Mba (1st year) from Madras University but I am confuse regarding its syllabus so please provide the correct syllabus for Mba (1st year) latest by 15th july????

Unregistered 16th August 2018 11:39 AM

Re: Madras University Mba Syllabus

Hello sir, Im student of Madras University. I want MBA Syllabus for exam preparation. Is there any one can provide me Madras University MBA Syllabus?

pawan 16th August 2018 11:40 AM

Re: Madras University Mba Syllabus

The Madras University is admitted candidates for Master of Business Administration. MBA is a Postgraduate Degree Course whose area of expertise is studying the various aspects of a Business Set-Up.

Business Administration is the process of managing all the aspects of a business to enhance and/or improve the growth and stability of a Business Enterprise.

It is normally a 2 years program with 2 or more Semesters varying.

Madras University MBA Syllabus:

DEGREE OF MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.)
SYLLABUS
MBA 1001 MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES AND BUSINESS ETHICS

UNIT - I

Introduction: Nature of Management The Evolution of Management Thought Tasks of a Professional Manager Manager and Environment Systems Approach to Management Levels in Management

UNIT - II

Planning & Decision Making: Steps in Planning Process Scope and Limitations Short Term and Long Term Planning Flexibility in Planning Characteristics of a Sound Plan Management By Objectives (MBO). Decision Making Process and
UNIT III

Nature of Organizing:Organisation Structure and Design - Authority Relationships Delegation of Authority and Decentralisation Interdepartmental Coordinator emerging Trends in corporate Structure, Strategy and Culture Impact of Technology on Organisational design Mechanistic vs. Adoptive Structures Formal and Informal Organisation. Span of control Pros and Cons of Narrow and Wide Spans of Control Optimum Span.

UNIT IV

Co-ordination: Need for Co-ordination Techniques of Securing Co-ordination. Control: Concept of Control Application of the Process of Control at Different Levels of Management (top, middle and first line). Performance Standards Measurements of Performance Remedial Action - An Integrated Control system in an Organisation Management by Exception (MBE)

UNIT V

Business Ethics: Importance of Business Ethics Corporate Social Responsibility - Ethical Issues and Dilemmas in Business - Ethical Decision Making and Ethical Leadership Ethics Audit Environmental Ethics Sustainable Business Practices.

For more details here i am giving link of Madras University MBA Syllabus
srmasc.ac.in/sites/default/files/mba_syllabus_srm_asc_may_2016_updated.pdf