2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Madras University Electronics and Communication Syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus of University of Madras - Bachelor of Science (B Sc) Communication Electronics as I have lost my syllabus and my exams are near by and so I need it for preparation? Provide me the syllabus of University of Madras - Bachelor of Science (B Sc) Communication Electronics in PDF format?
Similar Threads
Thread
ONGC Syllabus for electronics and communication
NIT Calicut Electronics And Communication Syllabus
AMIE Electronics And Communication Syllabus
Electronics And Communication Engineering Syllabus Kerala University
VTU Electronics And Communication Syllabus
Syllabus Of DRDO For Electronics And Communication
M.Sc Visual Communication Syllabus Madras University
Andhra University Electronics Communication Engineering Syllabus
NPCIL Syllabus for Electronics and Communication
PTU Electronics and Communication Syllabus
IES Exam Syllabus for Electronics and Communication PDF
Electronics and Communication Engineering Syllabus RTU
Calicut University Electronics And Communication Syllabus
Calicut University Electronics And Communication Engineering Syllabus
Electronics and communication engineering syllabus Pondicherry University
Electronics and Communication CUSAT Syllabus
IES Electronics And Communication Syllabus
GATE Electronics And Communication Syllabus
MG University Btech Syllabus Electronics And Communication
GATE Syllabus For Electronics And Communication
6th July 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Madras University Electronics and Communication Syllabus

Hi buddy here I am looking for Madras University B.Sc Electronic Communication Science program Syllabus , so will you plz let me know about the same ??
6th July 2018, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Madras University Electronics and Communication Syllabus

As you want here I am giving below Madras University B.Sc Electronic Communication Science program Syllabus on your demand :

I-YEAR

I-SEMESTER

CORE1 BASIC CIRCUIT THEORY

COURSE OBJECTIVES:

1. To apply circuit theorems to simplify and find solutions to electrical circuits.

2. To solve simple circuits using ohms law, Kirchhoffs laws and the properties of the elements.

3. To build up basic problem solving skills through organizing available information and applying circuitlaws.

4. To Build up strong problem solving skills by effectively formulate a circuit problem into a mathematicalproblem using circuit laws and theorems.

5. To Simplify circuits using series and parallel equivalents and using Thevenin and Norton equivalents

6. To understand transient circuit response.

UNIT I

RESISTORS &CAPACITORS

Introduction to linear and non linear components (active and passive) - Types ofresistors Wire wound, Carbon composition , film type, Cermets, fusible resistors Resistor color coding Powerrating of resistors Series and Parallel combinations of resistorsCapacitor Capacitor connected to a battery Capacitance Factors controlling capacitance Types of capacitors Fixed capacitors Non electrolytic & electrolytic capacitors Variable capacitors Voltage rating of capacitors stray circuit capacitors leakage resistance Capacitors in series & Parallel Energy stored in capacitors Troubles in capacitors Checking of capacitors with Ohmmeter.

UNIT II

FUNDAMENTALS OF ELECTRICAL ELEMENTS

Circuits Identifying the elements & the connectedterminology Introduction Ohms law Kirchhoffs current law Kirchhoffs voltage law Voltage divisiontechnique Concepts of series circuit - Current division technique Concepts of parallel circuits Internalresistance of sources Method of solving a circuit by Kirchhoffs laws Loop analysis Nodal analysis simpleproblems.

UNIT III

NETWORK THEOREMS

Super position theorem Thevenins theorem Nortons theorem TheveninNorton conversion - theorem statement & simple problems.

UNIT IV

INDUCTORS & TRANSFORMERS

Inductors Air core Iron core Ferrite core Comparison of differentcores Inductance of a Inductor Mutual Inductance Coefficient of coupling variable inductors Inductors inseries & Parallel without M Reactance & Impedance offered by a coil Q factor Testing of inductor usingmultimeter.Transformer working Turns ratio voltage ratio current ratio power in secondary autotransformers transformer efficiency core losses Types of cores.

UNIT V

ANALYSIS OF AC CIRCUIT

Generation of alternative EMF Terminology rms or effective value averagevalue of AC form factor Peak factor. Pure resistive circuit Pure inductive circuit Pure capacitive circuit RL-Series circuit - R-C series circuit R-L-C series circuit Resonance Resonance in series R-L-C circuit .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in