2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd February 2018, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Previous Papers

MBGB (Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank) Recruitment Exam is being conducted by Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank every year.

The Recruitment process of MBGB includes the written test.

Please find the below attached file for the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Previous Papers:

Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Previous Paper

Exam details:

Total Vacancies: Three Hundred & Seventy-Six (376)

Name of Posts:

Office Assistant Multipurpose (200 Vacancies)
Officer Scale-I (147 Vacancies)
Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) (27 Vacancies)
Scale-III (02 Vacancies)

Educational Qualification:

For the jobs of Office Asst & Scale-I: You should have Graduation Degree from authorized University.

The preference will be given to those person having Degree in Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Pisciculture, Agricultural Engineering, IT, Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation, Economics, Law, Management, and Accountancy.

Scale-II & III: You should have LL.B | CA | MBA | Degree/ Diploma in Dairy, Banking, Marketing, Finance, Electronics, Communication, Computer Science, and Equivalent.

Age Bar: The age of 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant Multipurpose and 18 to 30 years for Officer Scale-I, 21 to 32 for Scale-II and 21 to 40 years for Scale-III Jobs is required.

The relaxation in case of reserved community is also valid.

Selection Mode: Candidates are appointed on the basis of score obtained in RRBs CWE conducted by IBPS in Sept/ Oct followed by the interview.

Fee: The application fee is Rs.100 for UR and Rs.20 only for ST, SC, EXSM, & PWD Category paid through MBG Patna OR SBI Bank challan.

Contact Details:

HEAD OFFICE : MEENA PLAZA
SOUTH OF MUSUEM
PATNA-800001
Contact No.: - 0612-2205568
Fax: - 0612-2205564
Courtesy : mbgbpatana.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Previous Paper.pdf (289.7 KB, 577 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in