2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

18th August 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: M.Tech In Assam University

Hello sir, I want to know that should I apply for M.Tech in Assam University. Please provide me detail for M.Tech admission in Assam University?
18th August 2018, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: M.Tech In Assam University

Yes the Assam University is provides admission for M.Tech. Candidates may apply through GATE scores for M.Tech admission in Assam University.

Assam University was established in 1994 and is located in Silchar, Assam. The University has two campuses in Silchar and Diphu.

Assam University Silchar offers B.Tech, BPA, BVA, BA LLB, B.Pharm, B.Voc, Integrated B.Sc. M.Sc. and Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. course at UG level. At PG level, the university offers M.Tech, MBA, MA, M.Sc., M.Com, M.L.I.Sc, M.Ed., MVA, MSW and LLM. At Research level, M.Phil and Ph.D. courses are offered by the university.

For M.Tech, candidate must pass in B.Tech with relevant discipline from recognized university.

For M.Tech, candidate with valid GATE score is considered for admission.

Apply for M.Tech admission in Assam University:

Important dates:

Last date to Receipt of Application June 25, 2018
Display of the list of Eligible candidates for Written Test July 04, 2018
Written Test July 07 11, 2018
Personal Interview July 07 12, 2018
Declaration of List of Selected candidates in the University portal July 13 & 14, 2018

Application Form:
Candidates may collect prospectus along with application form for the courses on payment of Rs 600/- (for General/OBC students) and Rs 500/- (for SC/ST students) from the Assam University cash counter, SBI Dorgokona Branch and office of Diphu Campus, AUS, on working days upto 02.00 p.m.

Stream:

Computer Science Engineering
Agriculture Engineering
Information Technology

Address:

Assam University
University in Silchar, Assam
Address: Cachar District, Silchar, Assam 788011

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in