2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: M.Sc Medical Physics In Anna University

Can you provide me the syllabus of entrance exam for admission in M. Sc. Medical Physics program offered by Department of Medical Physics, College of Engineering Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai?
15th May 2018, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: M.Sc Medical Physics In Anna University

The syllabus of entrance exam for admission in M. Sc. Medical Physics program offered by Department of Medical Physics, College of Engineering Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai is as follows:

Syllabus for the Entrance Examinations

For Admission to M.Sc. (Material Science) & M.Sc. (Medical Physics)

Mechanics: Linear and angular velocity Linear and angular acceleration Rotational kinetic energy Moment of inertia Torque and angular momentum conservation of angular momentum The center of gravity stress and strain variation of pressure with depth equation of continuity Bernoullis theorem and applications simple harmonic motion resonance.

General Physics, Sound, Heat and Thermodynamics: Simple wave motion Doppler effect superposition of waves standing waves reflection and transmission velocity of sound ultrasonics and applications acoustics of buildings recording and reproduction of sound Kinetic theory of gases Laws of thermodynamics Heat engines, refrigerators entropy transfer of heat.

Optics and Spectroscopy: Propagation of light Reflection and refraction Polarization wage-particle duality Mirrors, Lenses and optical instruments interference diffraction gratings light spectra X-ray spectra Raman spectroscopy.

Electricity, Magnetism and Electromagnetism : Electrostatics Electric potential Capacitance and dielectrics current and resistance Magnetic materials hysteresis electromagnetic induction Generators and motors Eddy currents Oscillation in an LC circuit LCR circuits.

Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics and Electronics: Electron theory of metals atomic structure, X-rays X-ray Crystallography lasers Relativistic momentum and energy Properties of Nuclei Radioactivity Nuclear reactions Fission and Fusion Radiation damage Radiation detectors Uses of radiation Semiconductors and insulators Series and Parallel LCR circuits Diode Theory Rectifications and power supply construction amplifiers oscillators Modulation and demodulation Electromagnetic wave propagation wave equation Electromagnetic Radiation.
28th February 2024, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is this exam for cid department

I want to know that is this exam for cid department if yes can you let me know the procedure for the same I want to join

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in