2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th February 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

M Phil From Jodhpur National University

Hi I am interested in pursuing M. Phil from Jodhpur National University, could you please give me the details for the same?
27th February 2016, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: M Phil From Jodhpur National University

Jodhpur National University opens admission to M. Phil and Ph. D Programmes in various subjects and admission will be made through entrance test and interview as per M.Phil/Ph.D regulations of the university based on UGC regulation 2009.

Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil/Ph.D: Candidates should have passed Masters Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates)
Ph.D Candidates who have already cleared Entrance Test and One Semester Pre Ph.D Program while pursuing M.Phil Program are exempted from this test and One Semester Pre Ph.D Program
Syllabus: There will be objective type questions which consists with graduate level from General English, General Awareness, Reasoning and Mental Ability, Statistics and Computer Fundamentals

Scheme of Exam: There will be an objective type entrance exam paper comprising of 5 sections viz
Sec-I: General English, Sec-2: General Awareness, Sec-3: Reasoning and Mental Ability, Sec-4: Statistics, Sec-5: Computer Fundamentals

The paper will be of Three hours duration carrying 100 marks
There will be no negative scoring.

Address:

Jodhpur National University
Narnadi, Jhanwar Road, Boranada, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Tel: +91-2931-281551, Email: info@jodhpurnationaluniversity.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in