2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

LSE SSC Atrium

I am planning to join the LSE (London School of Economics) for doing my masters want to know is there any SSC (Student Services Centre) available at this University? If yes please provide me the link of that LSE SSC Atrium also provide me the lists of reception team members of the LSE SSC Atrium?
21st August 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: LSE SSC Atrium

I want to join London School of Economics (LSE) for doing UG degree came to know about SSC Atrium. Will you tell About LSE SSC Atrium and list of Services offered at SSC?
21st August 2020, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LSE SSC Atrium

The London School of Economics (LSE) is a public research university located in London, England, and a member institution of the federal University of London

About LSE SSC Atrium

Student Services Centre (SSC) to access a range of services and advice, including admissions, registration, fees, financial support, immigration and visas, Erasmus, course selection, exams, results and graduation.

Services offered at the Student Services Centre:

Answering of general enquiries relating to a student's own record

Answering of basic enquiries from prospective applicants to LSE or signpost to Student Recruitment or the relevant admissions office

Production of Certificates of Registration (for opening a Bank Account, applying for Council Tax exemption, applying for a Schengen visa, etc) and Module Certificates

Collection of transcripts and other requested documents

Collection of student loan, scholarship and refund cheques

Collection of replacement LSE Cards which have been ordered online

Drop-in services for the Fees, Income and Credit Control Office, Financial Support Office, Graduate Admissions Offices and for the International Student Visa Advice Team (ISVAT). See below for more details.

Information about 18+ Student Oyster Photocards.

LSE UG Guide
lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Undergraduate/Assets/PDF/2020-UG-Offer-Guide-Large.pdf

London School of Economics and Political Science
Houghton Street
London
WC2A 2AE

Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7405 7686

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in