2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

LSAT Vanderbilt Law School

Can I take admission at the Vanderbilt Law School for LLB Program through valid score card of LSAT? I have appeared in the LSAT Examination this year and get good marks. The Vanderbilt Law School is the nearest Law College from my home. So I want to do LLB from there. Please give me contact details of the Vanderbilt Law School to get information about admission procedure.
Similar Threads
Thread
Charlotte School OF Law LSAT
UK Law School LSAT
Vermont Law School LSAT
Drexel law school LSAT
IU law school median LSAT
LSAT Law School Rankings
Vanderbilt law LSAT
Law School Rankings LSAT
UH Law School LSAT
Vanderbilt Business School
Vanderbilt University Business School
Vanderbilt Graduate School
Vanderbilt University Graduate School
BC Law School LSAT
Phoenix Law School LSAT
Vanderbilt Law School LSAT Scores
BC Law School LSAT Range
Oklahoma Law School LSAT
LSAT Law School GPA Correlation
Law School Rankings GPA and LSAT
17th July 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: LSAT Vanderbilt Law School

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the LLM Program of the Vanderbilt University Law School Will you Please Provide me the Required LSAT Score for LLM Admission of the Vanderbilt University Law School ?
17th July 2018, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT Vanderbilt Law School

Vanderbilt University Law School is a graduate school of Vanderbilt University. Established in 1874, it is one of the oldest law schools in the southern United States.

The Details of the LLM Course of the Vanderbilt University Law School is given below

About the LLM Course :

The Law & Business Track offers full-time, intensive academic and professional training in corporate law, securities regulation, finance, accounting, and the principles of corporate governance.

Minimum LSAT Score :169

Admission Requirement :

Pursue full-time resident law school study for a fall and spring semester, in that order, during one academic year;
Earn between 24 and 30 credits;
Take and earn a passing grade in the required Life of the Law (2 credit) course;
Take and earn a passing grade in the required Introduction to Legal Research, Writing and Analysis in the United States (2 credits) course;
Maintain at least a C average;
Students on the thesis track must complete a substantial scholarly research and writing project during the spring semester, earning up to 7 credits;
Pay in full all financial obligations due Vanderbilt University prior to the granting of the degree; and
Receive the favorable recommendation of the faculty for the degree.

For more Information you may Contact to the Vanderbilt University Law School the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
Vanderbilt University Law School
Address: 131 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in