2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

LSAT UK Exam

Hello sir I am preparing for LSAT Examination and I am here as I want to know when will be this Test takes place in UK so will you please tell me about this??
Similar Threads
Thread
Exam Pattern Of LSAT
NYU Law LSAT
LSAT Bar Exam
LSAT Exam
Eligibility For LSAT Exam
About LSAT Exam
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
LSAT or GRE
LSAT Exam Age Limit
Mba lsat
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
LSAT Exam
LSAT exam pattern
LSAT Exam India
LSAT Exam Details
LSAT exam fee
LSAT Law Exam
Lsat umn
LSAT exam dates
LSAT exam dates locations
16th March 2016, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT UK Exam

The LSAT is an integral part of the law school admission process in the United States, Canada, and a growing number of other countries. It provides a standard measure of acquired reading and verbal reasoning skills that law schools can use as one of several factors in assessing applicant

Test Pattern:

The test consists of five 35-minute sections of multiple-choice questions. Four of the five sections contribute to the test taker's score.

The unscored section typically is used to pre-test new test questions or to perpetuate new test forms.

Dates:
The test dates for the 2015-16 academic year are as follows:
-3 October 2015
-5 December 2015
-6 February 2016

Testing Sites:
Ironmonger's Hall (London); University of London Union (London); and University of St Andrews (St Andrews)

Cost: $175 USD

Test Syllabus:

The LSAT is designed to measure skills that are considered essential for success in law school:

The reading and comprehension of complex texts with accuracy and insight

The organization and management of information and the ability to draw reasonable inferences from it

The ability to think critically

And the analysis and evaluation of the reasoning and arguments of others

There are three multiple-choice question types in the LSAT:

-Reading comprehension questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school.

-Analytical reasoning questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure.

-Logical reasoning questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in