2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

LSAT Trainer Review

I want to purchase book named ‘LSAT Trainer’ to start preparation for the LSAT Exam. So firstly I want to get some reviews about this book. Can I crack the Exam by this LSAT Trainer Book? Can I get information about reviews from the online shopping website which offers this book? Pls tell me….
Similar Threads
Thread
LSAT Trainer Ebook
LSAT Trainer Reading Comprehension
Itm MBA review
IITD Train the Trainer
Mynet Trainer
Soft Skills Trainer Pune
SANOTA South African Off-road Trainer Association
Online Fitness Trainer Courses
IITD Trainer Skills Certificate
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
Train The Trainer Courses In Bangalore
Outside LSAT Review
Jobs as a Trainer
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
Salesforce Trainer
Mcgraw Hill LSAT Prep Review
Cracking The LSAT Review
NIT Raipur Requirement Faculty Trainer
Schooling Needed To Be A Dolphin Trainer
Master Fitness Trainer Army School
20th December 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: LSAT Trainer Review

Can you provide me the details of the Book - The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student 2nd Edition – as I want to purchase it?
20th December 2019, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT Trainer Review

The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student 2nd Edition
by Mike Kim (Author)

About the Author

Mike Kim is one of the most well-known and well-respected teachers in the LSAT industry. He has a unique ability to understand the architecture of standardized exams, and more importantly, he has a proven ability to help students drastically improve their scores.

Previously, he co-created and oversaw the development of the Manhattan LSAT books and courses. Inspired by self-driven students who prepare for the LSAT on their own, he set out to create the ultimate self-study guide, and The LSAT Trainer is the result.

About the Book

The LSAT Trainer is an LSAT prep book specifically designed for self-motivated self-study students who are seeking significant score improvement on the Law School Admission Test. It is simple, smart, and remarkably effective.

Teachers, students, and reviewers all agree: The LSAT Trainer is the most advanced and effective LSAT prep product available today. Whether you are new to the LSAT or have been studying for a while, you will find invaluable benefit in the Trainer's teachings, strategies, drills, and solutions.

The LSAT Trainer includes:
Over 200 official LSAT questions and real-time solutions
Simple and battle-tested strategies for every type of Logical Reasoning question, Reading Comprehension question, and Logic Game
Over 30 original and unique drills designed to help develop LSAT-specific skills and habits
Access to a variety of free study schedules, notebook organizers, and much more

Product Details
Paperback: 598 pages
Publisher: Artisanal Publishing; 2 edition (April 2, 2017)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0989081532
ISBN-13: 978-0989081535
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.4 x 11 inches

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in