2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd September 2012, 11:13 AM
nonfloots

LSAT Dates October

Here I am finding October date of LSAT but I can not getting so can you provide me procedure that how I can find LSAT date October if you can not provide then provide me please provide me other web site.
Similar Threads
Thread
LSAT Canada Dates
LSAT Arizona Test Dates
LSAT Toronto Test Dates
LSAT Dates Ontario
LSAT Dc Dates
Florida LSAT Test Dates
Lsat Illinois Dates
LSAT CT Dates
Iowa LSAT test dates
Dates of LSAT
Virginia LSAT Test Dates
LSAT Ontario Test Dates
LSAT Important Dates
LSAT Upcoming Dates
LSAT test dates RENO NV
LSAT exam dates
LSAT results October
LSAT Dates Vancouver
LSAT Dates December
LSAT ontario dates
23rd September 2012, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT Dates October

The LSAT exam will conduct on the following dates of October 2012:

Saturday, October 6, 2012
Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Other key dates are as follows:-

Last date for Registration Online, by Mail, or by Telephone: September 4, 2012
Last date for Late Registration by Mail: September 13, 2012
Last date for Late Registration Online or by Telephone: September 14, 2012
23rd February 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to get LSAT Dates of October and exam pattern and syllabus of this exam so will you please provide me that ?
23rd February 2015, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get LSAT Dates of October and exam pattern and syllabus of this exam so here I am giving you same:

October 2015 LSAT Date
8:30am, Saturday, October 3, 2015

Eligibility:
Candidates must have LLM Course and must have completed their graduation of three years duration in Law from any BCI recognized law colleges/ universities in India for this purpose.

Syllabus:
Analytical Reasoning Questions: These questions relate to ability to understand the structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about these structures. You are required to reason with provable set of rules and principles that describe relationships among persons, things or events. This section includes questions of comples analyses that a law student is expected to perform during the course of legal problem solving.

Logical Reasoning Questions: This section is a test of your ability to analyse, evaluate and complete arguements in the most ordinary and understandable language (layman terms). Questions in this section are comprehension based ie that is reading the passage and answering questions related to the same. However these question are designed to understand how well you think critically and also in the legal context of affairs. The skills required for this section include drawing well supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determing how additional evidence affects an arguement, applying rules and principles and also identifying flaws in arguement.

Reading Comprehension Questions: The questions in this section test your ability to read, understand and insight complex material similar to those encountered in law school. This Reading comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions that include reading material followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.

Exam Pattern:
Analytical Reasoning (24 questions approx):
35 minutes

1st Logical Reasoning (24 questions approx):
35 minutes

2nd Logical Reasoning (24 questions approx):
35 minutes

Reading Comprehension (24 questions approx):
35 minutes

Total number of question: 92-100
Sections: 04

Total time: 2 hours and 20 minutes