2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

LSAT 2 Weeks Away

The LAST exam is just 2 weeks away and I am not prepared to the exam. Now I am nervous for the exam and tense because I don’t know how to cover the syllabus in less time. This exam is important for me. Please tell me how to cover the LAST syllabus in 2 weeks?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ku lsat
Jmu lsat
Should I Take The LSAT More Than Once
NYU Law LSAT
Lsat nz
Two Weeks AICTE Sponsored
LSAT Given
Jd mba lsat
Lsat gwu
LSAT When Do You Take It
Etc lsat
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
Lsat osu
LSAT Changes
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
Everything I Need To Know About The LSAT
Lsat ku
HKU Law LSAT
Ihl lsat
Dookudu Collections For 3 Weeks
3rd September 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: LSAT 2 Weeks Away

Hii sir would you please provide me Examination Pattern of Law School Admission Test (LSAT) Weeks Away??
3rd September 2018, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT 2 Weeks Away

Law School Admission Test - India commonly known as LSAT India is conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for admissions to the undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes including BA LLB, B.Sc LLB, B.Com LLB and LLM programmes.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates need to have qualified Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate or equivalent examination from 10+2 education system
The minimum qualifying marks is different for participating law schools of LSAT India
The age criteria for law programmes is also defined variously by associated colleges

Examination Pattern

The applicants needed to attempt the LSAT India 2018 questions within 140 minutes where they have to mark the most appropriate choice among those given against each question.

The Pearson VUE administered entrance exam covered three parts
Analytical Reasoning
Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.

Marking Scheme

n. There was no negative marking for any wrong answer, therefore it was advised not to leave any question unmarked. Further candidates are to note that there was no breaks given during the 140 minute-LSAT India 2018 offline test.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in