2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LR Institute Solan fee structure

LR Institute of Engineering and Technology (LR IET) of LR group of Institutes offer B.Tech course. Institute is located at Jabli Kyar in Oachghat, Solan (HP). LR IET was established in the year 2008 and is a unit of LR Group of Institutes. The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla & Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board, Dharamshala, H.P. Major Facilities are library, hostel, lab etc.
Fees (in lakhs): 2.8

Courses:

Computer Science and Engineering
Information Technology
Mechanical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Civil Engineering

Fee structure:

Address:
Jabli Kyar, LR Institute of Engineering and Technology, Solan
Phone Number: 01792-252851, 252852
4th September 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in B.Tech in LR Institute Solan, so please give me information about courses and fee structure?
I want to take admission in BBA in LR institute in solan , please give me information about fee how much per year? Thank you
28th November 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the fee structure for Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) Program offered by LR Institute of Management, L.R. Group of Institutes, Solan?
28th November 2019, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

The L R Institute of Management, L.R. Group of Institutes, Solan was established in 2006 and is approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to HPU Shimla.

Its commitment to management education focuses on building a deep understanding of business, teaching with skill and passion, and communicating ideas that have power in practice.

The entire curriculum of MBA which spreads over 2 years focuses on infusing problem solving skill among the students. It enables one to aptly see the opportunities and challenges emerging in the business environment.

Seminars, workshops, conferences are organised to expose students to the present global scenario and the response thereto. The entire study programme is participative in nature in the form of case study, management games, group discussions, etc., through the utilization of modern teaching aids.

Fee Structure

Deptt. 1st Instalment 2nd Instalment Total (Annual)
MBA 44,000 27,000 71,000

Library Details L R Institute of Management

S.No. Particulars Quantity
1. Total Number of Books / Volumes 12,449
2. Total Number of Titles 1,673
3. Total Number of Magazines 5
4. Total Number of Journals 24(12+12)
5. Number of News Paper 6
6. Total Sitting Capacity 100
7. Total Number of Table 25
8. Total Number of chairs 100
9. Books Racks 41