2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2015, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU Faculty Recruitment

As you want I am here giving you detail about the eligibility requirements for apply for the recruitment of the faculty member in Computer Science & Engineering/ IT department of the Lovely Professional University.

Eligibility requirements:

For Assistant Professor:

BE / B Tech and ME / M Tech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE / B Tech or ME / M Tech

Associate Professor
Qualification

BE / B Tech and ME / M Tech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE / B Tech or ME / M Tech

And

PhD or equivalent, in appropriate discipline. Post PhD publications and guiding PhD student is highly desirable.

Experience :
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in teaching and/or research and/or industry of which at least 2 years shall be post PhD is desirable.

Professor

And

PhD or equivalent, in appropriate discipline. Post PhD publications and guiding PhD student is highly desirable.

Post PhD publications and guiding PhD students is highly desirable

Experience :

Minimum of 10 years teaching and/or research and/or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.

or

Minimum of 13 years’ experience in teaching and/ or Research and/or Industry.

Address:

Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, National Highway 1
Phagwara, Punjab 144411

MAP:
[MAP]Lovely Professional University[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in