2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2017, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU EDU Grades

Lovely Professional University is a private university situated in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. The university was established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 and started operation in 2006.

Evaluation Criteria

To pass a Course, a student should fulfill the following conditions:
a) Scoring minimum 35% overall marks (i.e. 35 out of 100), including all the components i.e. Continuous Assessment & End Term Examination
And
b) Scoring a minimum 30% of marks in End Term Examination (i.e. 24 out of 80) as explained below:

If the course type is Theory only, then the student is required to fulfill the following two conditions:
(i) The student should score 24 marks out of 80 in Theory Exam (30% of marks in End Term Examination)
And
(ii) The student should score overall 35marks out of 100 including ETE &CA (i.e. 35% overall marks including all the components)

If the course type is both Theory and Practical, then the student is required to fulfill the following two conditions:
(i) The student should score 24 marks out of 80 separately in Theory as well as Practical Exam (30% of marks in End Term Examination)
And
(ii) The student should score overall 35marks out of 100 including ETE & CA (i.e. 35% overall marks including all the components)

If the course type is Practical only, then the student is required to fulfill the following two conditions:
(i) The student should score 24 marks out of 80 in the End Term Practical Exam (30% of marks in End Term Examination)
And
(ii) The student should score overall 35marks out of 100 including ETE & CA (i.e. 35% overall marks including all the components)

For more information you may contact to the Lovely Professional University the contact details are given below

Contact Detials
Lovely Professional University
Address: Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in