2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Loyola College Twinning Programme MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Loyola college twinning programme MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Loyola college twinning programme MBA in details. Please ask your question about Loyola college twinning programme MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Entrance Loyola College
Loyola College Cut-off
Annamalai University DDE Twinning Programme
Andhra University Twinning Programme Andhra University Twinning Programme
Pondicherry University Twinning Programme Exam Results
University Of Madras Loyola College
Twinning Programme MBA
Loyola College
PULC Twinning Programme MBA Project
MBA LIBA Loyola College
Twinning Programme in LPU
Pondicherry University Twinning Programme MBA Attendance
Christ University Twinning Programme
Twinning Programme Of Pondicherry University
Loyola College MSW part time course
Loyola College Ph.D Programme
B.Com in Madras Christian College, Presidency College and Loyola College
Loyola College Viscom Eligibility
Loyola College MSc Visual Communication course fee
Pondicherry University Loyola Twinning
28th May 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Loyola college twinning programme MBA

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for admission in MBA (Master in Business Admission) Twinning programme offered by Loyola College of Pondicherry University?
28th May 2018, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Loyola college twinning programme MBA

The MBA twinning programme offered by Loyola College of Pondicherry University is an innovative educational concept which broadens the scope of educational programme by providing opportunity and access to pursue higher studies through distance mode blended with the characteristics of regular programme.

It endeavours to strength and enhance the quality of higher education offered through distance mode. The programme envisions a tie up between two premier institutions viz., Directorate of Distance Education of Pondicherry University and Loyola College, Chennai.

Courses offered by the Directorate under PULC Twinning Programme
M.B.A Marketing
M.B.A Finance
M.B.A International Business
M.B.A Human Resource Management
M.B.A General

Eligibility

One is eligible for admission to the MBA programme, provided he / she possess any Degree from a recognized University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 streams.
One possessing degrees awarded by the Universities not recognized by the UGC are not eligible for admission.

Admission
Students admission into the programme is made every year in the month of July. Candidates aspiring to join this programme in the following academic year could contact our office in person for Prospectus Cum Application Form from 20th June onward.
30th January 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Loyola College Twinning Programme MBA

Application opening date for 2020.
14th April 2021, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi! This is Aarthi. I completed my Bcom in SDNB Vaishnav college. Currently I'm working for City Union Bank Ltd. I would like to join MBA (distance)in Loyola College this year. Kindly provide me with necessary information so that I can join your esteemed institution this year 2021. Thank you!
Email id: arthialamel@gmail.com
Mobile number:
25th May 2021, 02:49 PM
S. Angel

Re: Loyola College Twinning Programme MBA

Hi! I am Angel. I completed my UG degree in St. Thomas college of arts & science. currently i m working at St. Anne's arts & science college. I would like to join MBA Twinning program in Loyola college in this year. Kindly provide me with necessary information . So that i can join your esteemed institution this year 2021 . Thank you !
Email id- angeem2108@gmail.com
mob no - 979108108
13th August 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission for twinning programme for MBA this year will be open

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in