2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th January 2016, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LOR Samples for MBA

As you want I am here giving you sample letter of recommendation (LOR) required for admission in a B school for MBA course.

Sample :letter of recommendation (LOR)
August 10, 2012

Admissions - Tippie School of Management
Executive MBA Program
100 Pomerantz Center, Ste E444
Iowa City, IA 52242-7700

Dear Director,

I would like to recommend Ms. Claire Savage for admission into the University of Iowa’s Executive MBA Program. I have known Clare both personally and professionally for more than 18 years.
Claire has worked for Owl Farm Pharmaceuticals for the past 12 years and during this time she has continued to hold positions of increasing responsibility. She has overseen our sales growth in the Bakersfield market by more than 120% percent in the past three years. Prior to that, she helped organize our Accounting department which saved Owl Farm more than $72,000 in annual operating expenses.
I have found her to be a very quick study, ambitious leader and terrific team player. And it is my belief these qualities would make her an outstanding student for your program. Conversely, your program will help provide Ms. Savage with the highest skills, experience and qualifications for increased responsibilities at Owl Farm. Feel free to contact me at any point should you have questions about this recommendation.
Kind Regards,

Dr. H. S. Thompson, MD
Owl Farm Pharmaceuticals
319-335-3020

Sample: letter of recommendation:

October 15, 2012,
Dhaka

Dear Steve,
Greetings!

I am Praful Sengupta - Professor - Department of Mathematics - Nazrul Islam College, Dhaka. I am writing this letter to recommend my student Tamim Ali for a place on the MBA program offered by the Melbourne Business School.

Tamim has completed his BSc in Mathematics with an aggregate score of 74%. He is a hard-working student and has good communication skills. He is a good orator as well and part of the College Debating Club and has won numerous oratorical competitions. He aspires to study an MBA in Australia and the Melbourne Business School is his first choice.

Tamim has been an exemplary student and plans to set up his own data-management company one day providing employment to people in Dhaka. I wish him all the very best for his academic pursuits and would like to recommend him for a place on the Melbourne Business School MBA program.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any queries and I hope Tamim gets to study his preferred course.

Thanking you.
Yours truly,
Praful Sengupta

Professor - Department of Mathematics
Nazrul Islam College - Dhaka - 1362
Phone - (88) - 028891253
Email - p.sen@nic.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in