2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2016, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LLM Question Papers KSOU

Friend As on your Demanding Here I m Giving Previous year Internal Assessment questions for 3rd Semester LL.M. [ Business Law] Course Exam paper :

What are the contributions of Greek, Stoic and Roman civilizations to the concept of natural law?

1. What are the contributions of Greek, Stoic and Roman civilizations to the concept of natural law?

2. Discuss how the right to development came to be regarded as a human right.

3. Elaborate the principles of equality and non-discrimination with reference to the protection of the vulnerable and the disadvantaged groups.

Course LL.M.- 26: Comparative Constitutional Law

1. Explain the advantageous and disadvantageous of the Presidential and Parliamentary form of government.

2. Define civil rights. Discuss the development of civil rights in U.K., U.S and France.

3. What is veto? Explain the different types of veto. Explain the circumstance under which the U.S President can use his veto.

Course LL.M.- 27: Administrative Law-I
1. What is the significance of Administrative Law in the present day administration?

2. Critically examine the meaning and scope of ‘Rule of Law’ and different meanings attached to the phrase ‘Rule of Law’.

3. Explain the meaning of ‘delegated legislation’ and elucidate the need for delegation of legislative functions.

Course LL.M._ 28: Constitutional Law-IV

1. Explain the Rule making power of executive? whether the service Rules can be applied with retrospective operation?

2. Define the Concept State for the purpose of civil services?

3. Examine the concept of equality as enumerated under Art.14 and analyze the concept of arbitrariness in matters relating to recruitment?

For Complete Paper Here I m Uploading pdf file You can Download free of Cost :

Contact No :
0821 251 9952

Address :

Karnataka State Open University
Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in