2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

LLB in Uniraj

Can I check the name wise result of LL.B. (PART - I) result declared by the Uniraj? My brother is doing the LLB course from the University of Rajasthan. I want to check his result to know about his performance in the exam. I don’t have his roll number.
Similar Threads
Thread
Ldc uniraj
Uniraj tt
UNIRAJ edu
Raj UNIRAJ
Uniraj Raj
Uniraj PIM mat
Uniraj M.Com
Pre PhD Uniraj
Uniraj LLB
Uniraj bsc
B.A Uniraj
Uniraj jet
Llb uniraj
MDS Uniraj
Bba uniraj
Med Uniraj
UNIRAJ Ac Org
LLB From UNIRAJ
Uniraj Org
Welcome To Uniraj
3rd June 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: LLB in Uniraj

Can you provide me the Syllabus for Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) Program offered by University of Rajasthan as I want to check it before applying for admission in it?
3rd June 2020, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LLB in Uniraj

University of Rajasthan has released notification for ULET (University Law Entrance Test) for admission into Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) 1st Year (3-year Course)

The Syllabus for Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) Program offered by University of Rajasthan is as follows:

Eligibility Criteria for University of Rajasthan ULET

One who has passed the 45% marks in the aggregate of the qualifying exam for admission to LLB First Year class or; 60% and above in the aggregate for students coming from universities other than those situated in the State of Rajasthan.

Minimum Eligibility

One who has taken the Bachelor or the Master Degree in Arts /Commerce /Science/Engineering /Management (of 2 years duration) / Nursing/Agriculture or the Degree of Shastri /Archarya or the Degree of Ayurvedacharya /Ayurveda Brihaspati of this University or of any other University recognized for purpose by the Syndicate with full course prescribed for the Degree and has secured a minimum of 45% marks, minimum of 60% for student coming from University situated.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in