2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd November 2015, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LLB Lucknow University Exam Scheme

University Of Lucknow was founded in 1921, it is a government owned Indian research university and it is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC). Other accreditations include National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC); National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE); Bar Council of India (BCI).

Here I am giving you process to get Lucknow University LLB Exam Scheme

Firstly go to the official website of University of Lucknow which looks like this image:

Now top of the home page you will see “Examination” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

Now left side of the page you will see “Examination Schedule” option click on that option again a new page will open which look like this image:

After that on this page you will get Exam Scheme which you want……

Address:
University of Lucknow
University Road, Hasanganj, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh 226007

[MAP]University of Lucknow[/MAP]
4th October 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Lucknow University LLB Exam Scheme/time table so will you plz tell me process by which I could get it online , so will you plz let me know about the same ??
4th October 2019, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Lucknow University LLB Exam Scheme/time table here I am giving bellow process to get it online :

Go on Lucknow University official website

Click on Examination Schedule under examination section on the top side

By click there you will land on Examination Schedule page which look like this image

As on 18.6.2019 I have following Examination Schedule notification of this university
Examination Schedule for BAMS Examination Language :Hindi
Schedule of Even Semester Examination (2019) of Management Courses [3 MB] Language :English
Schedule of PG Even Semester Examination (May 2019) in Faculty of Arts [4 MB] Language :English
Schedule of PG Even Semester Examination (May 2019) in Faculty of Science Language :English
Schedule of M.P.A. & B.P.A. I Year - II Semester Examination 2018-19 Language :English
Schedule of Examination of Rashtra Gaurav and Environmental Studies Examination 2018-19 Language :English
Schedule of Semester Examination in Faculty of Unani Language :English
Center Details for B.Ed. Examination May-2019 Language :English
Schedule of Even Semester Examination (May 2019) in Faculty of Law Language :English
Schedule of UG Even Semester Examination 2018-19 [3 MB] Language :English

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in