2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

LLB By IGNOU

How can I do the Correspondence LLB by the IGNOU? Please also tell me about the procedure to apply for the course also? I am in BA final year and now I want to do the law course so my friend told me to do Correspondence LLB from the IGNOU
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
25th March 2020, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LLB By IGNOU

I will strongly urge you not to apply for the LLB course from IGNOU. Firstly the IGNOU does not offer the LLB course. As a matter of fact, no college can offer LLB from correspondence or distance education.

Secondly the degree which is offered by the IGNOU is not recognized by the Bar Council of India. If you are serious about law as the profession then degree from IGNOU would have serious consequences.

The Bar Council of India will not recognize the degree which means that you will not be allowed to practice in any court across the country. Not a single bar association around the country will allow you to register.

Therefore it makes absolutely no sense to pursue LLB from IGNOU. If you are doing a job due to which you can not pursue LLB through regular mode then I will suggest you to take up the evening classes but do not go for the correspondence course.

LLB Eligibility

1. It is important to hold graduation degree.

2. You need to secure 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. The SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The upper age limit to appear is 30 years after which admission will not be given.

5. However SC/ST can take admission till 35 years.

6. OBCs are not granted any relaxation in percentage or age limit.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in