2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

List of recruiters in IIM Ahmedabad

hey I am looking for the List of recruiters in IIM Ahmedabad. so will you please give me the List of recruiters? also give me the details of the placement process for the graduating batch of the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Ahmedabad waiting list
Textile Recruiters
Largest MBA Recruiters
Healthcare Recruiters
Accenture Recruiters
MBA recruiters
Top Recruiters In IIT Delhi
Ahmedabad MBA colleges list
Salesforce Recruiters
IIM Ahmedabad top recruiters
IIM Ahmedabad call list
Recruiters of IIM Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad MBA Top College List
Top Recruiters Harvard MBA
IIM Calcutta Recruiters
IIFT List Of Recruiters
List of Colleges in Ahmedabad for B.Com
IHM Mumbai Recruiters List
BCA Colleges in Ahmedabad List
Law Colleges List in Ahmedabad
8th July 2018, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: List of recruiters in IIM Ahmedabad

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the PGP Program of the IIM Ahmedabad Will you Please Provide me the Information About the Placement of the PGP Program of the IIM Ahmedabad Also Provide me the List of the Recruiters of the IIM Ahmedabad ?
8th July 2018, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: List of recruiters in IIM Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was the second Indian Institute of Management to be established, after IIM Calcutta.

The Information About the Placement of the IIM Ahmedabad is given below

About the Placement :

inal placements happen during the last term of the graduating year. A formidable array of the best companies in India and the world visit the campus year after year searching for the best talent.

Having reached key positions in top corporates worldwide, the Institute's alumni help build a sustainable competitive advantage for organizations that choose to recruit students from our campus

IIMA has decided to move away from a day-based system to a cohort-based system. The new system is designed with the stated objective of providing a better student-recruiter fit.

The process, along with many other changes in the design, allows recruiters to evaluate students over a longer duration while giving them more time to delve into the various career options.

Placement Statistics

Top Placement Companies

Contact Details
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Address: Sargam Marg, I I M, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in