2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd September 2014, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: List of Colleges Offering BMM In Mumbai

Hi as you are looking for the List of Colleges which offers BMM in Mumbai so here I am providing you the names and address of it-

Bachelor of Mass Media (B.M.M.) Colleges

Ramnarain Ruia College,
Matunga, Mumbai

Vivekanand Education Society's College of Arts, Science and Commerce,
Sindhi society, Chembur,
Mumbai

St.Andrew`s College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Bandra (West),
Mumbai

Wilson College,
Chowpatty, Mumbai

Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce,
King's Circle, Matunga,
Mumbai

Rizvi Education Society's College of Arts, Science and Commerce,
Rizvi Complex, Bandra(West),Opp. Carter Road, Sherly Road, Mumbai

Rishi Dayaram National College and Wassiamul
Assomul Science College, 32
Road, Bandra,Mumbai

D.E. Society's Kirti M. Doongursee College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Kashinath Dhuru Road,Dadar, Mumbai

Kishinchand Chellaram College, Dinshaw Wachha Road, Churchgate,
Mumbai

Smt. Chandibai Himathmal Mansukhani College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Opp.UlhasnagarRailway Station,
Ulhasnagar, Dist-Thane

S.K.Somaiya Vidyavihar's College of Arts,Science & Commerce, Vidyavihar ,
Mumbai

Arts, Science and Commerce College,Dnyan Sadhana, Municipal School, Bldg., No.18,Near Mental Hospital, Thane.

South Indian Education Society's College of Arts, Science and Commerce,Sion (West),
Mumbai

Maharshi Dayanand College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Kamgar Manzil, 25, Dr.S.S.Rao Road,Parel, Mumbai

Jai Hind College, Basantsing Institute of Science and J.T.Lalvani College of Commerce, 23-24Backbay Reclamation, 'A' Road, Churchgate,Mumbai

S.I.W.S`s N.R. Swamy College of Commerce & Economics and Smt. Thirumalai College of SciencePlot No.337, Sewree Wadala Estate,Mumbai

Anjuman-I-Islam`s Akbar Peerbhoy College of Commerce and Economics, Maulana Shaukatali Road,Mumbai

Nagarik Shikshan Santha's College of Commerce, C/o. Bhausaheb Hirey Vidhyalaya and Jr.College,94, Tardeo Road, M.P.Mills Compound,Mumbai

M.M.College of Arts, N.M.Institute of Science and Haji Rashid Jaffer College of Commerce,(Bhavan's College), Andheri(West),Mumbai

I.C.L. Shikshan Sanstha's Motilal Jhunjhunwala Arts, Science and Commerce College,Sector-9-A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

South Indian Education Society's College of Commerce, Sri Chandrasekarendra SaraswathyVidyapuram, Plot No.1-C, Sector, V, Nerul,Navi Mumbai

St. Xavier`s College, Mahapalika Marg,
Mumbai

Late Vishnu Waman Thakur Charitable Trust's College of Arts & Commerce, Virar, Tal-Vasai Dist-Thane.

Tilak Education Society`s College of Arts & Commerce, Plot No 131, Sector 28, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

Sophia College for Women, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai

Rishi Dayaram National College and Wassiamul Assomul Science College, 32nd
Road,Bandra(West), Mumbai

Ghanshyamdas Saraf Girl's College of Arts & Commerce, Sarvodaya Balika Vidyalaya Bhavan,Swami Vivekanand Road, Malad (West),Mumbai

Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal`s College of B.M.M., B.M.S. & B.SC. (I.T.)Vile Parle(West),
Mumbai

Nagindas Khandwala College of Commerce & Arts, Road No.1, Bhadran Nagar, Off.S.V.Road,Malad (West), Mumbai.

K.P.B. Hinduja College of Commerce
New Charni Road, Mumbai

People's Education Society's Siddharth College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Anand Bhavan,Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai

Sadhana Education Society's L.S.Raheja College of Arts and Commerce, Juhu Road,Santacruz (West),Mumbai

Ritambara Vishwa Vidyapeeth's Malini Kishor Sanghavi College of Commerce and Economics,Shri Jitendra Mafatlal Mehta Educational Complex,Plot No.A-12/18, JVPD Scheme, Mora Village Road,Vile Parle(West),Mumbai

Navnirman Shikshan Sanstha's College of Arts, Commerce & Science ,Mirjoli,Kuwarbav, Tal. Ratnagiri, Dist. Ratnagiri

Mahatma Education Society's Pillai's College of Arts & Commerce Dr. K.M.Vasudevan Pilla`s Campus,Plot No. 10, Sector 16, Podi No. 2New Panvel , Navi Mumbai

Chikitsak Samuhas `s Sir Sitaram and Lady Shantabai Patkar College of Arts andScience and V.P.Varde College of Commerceand Economics, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West),Mumbai -

The Gurunanak Vidyak Society's College of Arts, Science and CommercePanjabi Colony,Guru Tegh Bahadur Nagar , Sion(East),Mumbai

The Kelkar Education Trust's Vinayak Ganesh Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce,Mithagar Road, Mulund(East),Mumbai

Burhani College of Commerce & Arts Nesbit Road, Opp.St.Mary's High School, Mumbai -

Smt. Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics, 32 Road, Bandra (West)Mumbai

People’s Education Society’s Siddharth College of Commerce & Economics, Anand Bhavan,Dr. Dadabhai Navroji Road, Fort, Mumbai-

Shri Vile-Parle Kelvani Mandal’s Mithibai College of Arts, Chouhan Institute of Science and AmrutbenJeevanlal College of Commerce. & EconomicsVile-Parle (West), Mumbai
1st December 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to do BMM In Mumbai so here can you please suggest me some colleges ?
1st December 2015, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea doing BMM is good option as it give good job opportunity

Here I am giving you list of some colleges in Mumbai :-

S.K Somaiya College of Science ,Arts & Commerce, University of Mumbai

South Indian Education Society's College of Arts,Science and Commerce,Sion(West)

Maharishi Dayanand College of Arts,Science and Commerce,Parel.

Guru Nanak College of Science,Commerce & Arts.

Rizvi College of Arts, Science, & Commerce

St.Andrew's College of Arts,Science and Commerce,Bandra(West)

Burhani College of Commerce & Arts

Rishi Dayaram National College,Bandra.

School of Broadcasting & Communication

Bhavan's Andheri

National College (Bandra)

L.S. Raheja

Jai Hind College (Churchgate)

Wilson College

Narsee Monjee (Vile Parle)

Birla College of Arts,Science and Commerce,Thane.

st. Xaviers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in