2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th October 2014, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: List of colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fine Arts and Vi

Fine arts is an art form include art which is primarily created for aesthetic and/or concept value rather than for its utility. And often expressed in the production of art objects.

While visual art is an art form such as ceramics, drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, design, crafts, photography, video, filmmaking and architecture. Below I am providing you with the list of colleges in Bangalore.

Communication through visual aids and conveying ideas and information that can be read or looked upon is referred as Visual communication.

There are many colleges in Bangalore which provide these courses, but I am providing you with the details of Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath College of Fine Arts which provides Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA).

The course is spread over 8 semesters(4 years) and cover Painting, Applied Art, Sculpture, Printmaking and Art history. There will be foundation course of 2 semesters.

Eligibility criteria

1. To join this program applicant must have passed any one of the following exams:
(i) Either +2 or vocational diploma in Commercial Art or any visual art course.
(ii) If applicant have passed 2 year foundation course in visual art from a recognised university.

Contact details:

Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath College of Fine Arts
Art Complex, Kumara Krupa Road
Bangalore, Karnataka
(080) 22261816, 22263424
(080) 22263424

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in