2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Lipscomb MBA Contest

Hello sir, I am Dan Nash. I am from Nashville. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Lipscomb graduate business online contest to receive full tuition scholarship for MBA program. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
IARU HF Contest Results
Lipscomb healthcare MBA
CTU Contest University
Exam Jam Contest
Lipscomb MBA Program
Lipscomb MBA ranking
Stock Trading Contest
Lipscomb MBA cool springs
GMAT Economist Contest
Lipscomb MBA
MBA lipscomb
NCBS Essay Contest
IARU HF Contest
10th April 2016, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Lipscomb MBA Contest

As you have asked about the Lipscomb graduate business online competition to receive full tuition scholarship for MBA program, I am giving you some information

The Lipscomb University graduate business program is offering an opportunity for one of those motivated business leaders to receive a full-tuition scholarship, worth up to $41,400, through its Degrees of Difference Full Scholarship Video Competition.
This is the second year for the competition, and it is the only business school scholarship in the country awarded based on popular vote.
Contestants will produce a two-minute video that illustrates a compelling personal story about how they are one academic degree away from making a difference, and how a graduate business degree from Lipscomb University will impact their lives and the lives of others.
Lipscomb University is also known nationally for its integration of ethics and business education, and the College of Business provides a tuition discount for all students pursuing an MBA with a concentration in non-profit management.

This competition will help one future leader pursue this path with a full-tuition scholarship for a graduate business program.

Contestants will produce a two-minute video that illustrates a compelling personal story about how they are one academic degree away from making a difference, and how a graduate business degree from Lipscomb University will impact their lives and the lives of others.

To enter the video competition, prospective students must apply and be admitted to one of the graduate business programs – MBA, Professional MBA, Master of Accountancy or Master of Human Resources.

A selection committee will review the videos and select five finalists.
The general public will then vote to determine the best video beginning June 10 and ending June 20.
The video that receives the most votes will be determined the winner of the full scholarship.

Lipscomb University
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204-3951
1 (800) 333-4358
(615) 966-1000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in