2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Linear Games LSAT

I want to take my practice test of the LSAT Linear Games so can you please tell me from where can I get these practice testy of the LSAT Linear Games? Provide me the link of the website from where I can get the Free LSAT Logic Games Practice Tests?
Similar Threads
Thread
LSAT games online
LSAT Easy Logic Games
RGPV Games
Lsat Games Questions
SyMBAin games
EAMCET Games
IIT Kanpur Linear Algebra Notes
Linear Programming IIT Madras
Games for MBA students
Lsat Linear Logic Games Practice
Help With Lsat Logic Games
LSAT Games Practice
Games school
Eco School Games
Games New School
Lsat Logic Games Diagrams
LSAT Logic Games for Dummies Zegarelli
MIT Open courseware linear algebra
LSAT Games Practice Questions
9th January 2020, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: Linear Games LSAT

Can you provide me some questions for LSAT (Law School Admission Test) Logic Games: Linear Games as I need it for preparation of the examination?
9th January 2020, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Linear Games LSAT

Some questions for LSAT (Law School Admission Test) Logic Games: Linear Games are as follows:

Example Question #1 : Linear Games
A library is holding a special five-day event honoring successful local writers. One writer will be invited to be a guest speaker for each night from Monday through Friday, and no writer will be asked to participate twice. The writers have each written books in only one of four different genres—science-fiction, mystery, historical fiction, and non-fiction. A, J, and X are all science-fiction writers. B and Y are both mystery writers. C and Z are both historical fiction writers. L is a non-fiction writer. The following conditions apply without exception:

At least one writer from each of science-fiction, mystery, historical fiction, and non-fiction will all be invited to speak on at least one night.

No two authors from the same genre will be invited to speak on the following night.

If C is invited to speak, then X is invited to speak on the following night.

If Y is invited to speak, then neither C nor A are invited to speak.

If X and J are both invited to speak, then neither will speak on either the first or last night.

If L and B are both invited to speak, then neither will speak on either the first or last night.

If A is invited to speak on Thursday, how many different writers could possibly be the invited speaker for Wednesday?

Example Question #1 : Determining Sequence In Linear Games
A library is holding a special five-day event honoring successful local writers. One writer will be invited to be a guest speaker for each night from Monday through Friday, and no writer will be asked to participate twice. The writers have each written books in only one of four different genres—science-fiction, mystery, historical fiction, and non-fiction. A, J, and X are all science-fiction writers. B and Y are both mystery writers. C and Z are both historical fiction writers. L is a non-fiction writer. The following conditions apply without exception:

At least one writer from each of science-fiction, mystery, historical fiction, and non-fiction will all be invited to speak on at least one night.

No two authors from the same genre will be invited to speak on the following night.

If C is invited to speak, then X is invited to speak on the following night.

If Y is invited to speak, then neither C nor A are invited to speak.

If X and J are both invited to speak, then neither will speak on either the first or last night.

If L and B are both invited to speak, then neither will speak on either the first or last night.

If it is no longer necessary to invite at least one writer from every genre, which of the following is FALSE?

Questions for LSAT Logic Games: Linear Games

Attached Files
File Type: doc Questions for LSAT Logic Games Linear Games.doc (68.5 KB, 151 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in