2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Life at NLSIU

Will you please provide me the information about the facilities provided to the student life in National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)? Also give me the list of departments offered in the National Law School of India University, Bangalore?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBL NLSIU Review
NLSIU Gandhinagar
Law School Darshan NLSIU Seats In NLSIU Bangalore
Getting Into NLSIU
Ded nlsiu
Scope Of MBL From NLSIU
NLSIU Fee Structure For Llb
NLSIU Publications
Pgdel nlsiu
Chancellor of NLSIU
NALSAR vs NLSIU
NLSIU Eligibility
NLSIU Bangalore LLM
NLSIU Results
NLSIU Brochure
NLSIU vs IIT
Mbl nlsiu
Affordable Life Insurance Liberty National Life Insurance Company
Mbl nlsiu
IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam Question P
26th April 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Life at NLSIU

I am interested in the field of law and for this planning to join National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Bangalore searching for some details. Will you tell what the lift at NLSIU Bangalore for all semester so I get details also provide institute address so that I can visit?
26th April 2018, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Life at NLSIU

The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is an institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India

Academic Schedule at NLSIU, Bangalore

The academic schedule consists of 4 courses a trimester which involve 4 hours of classes everyday

For the first two years, your trimester is divides into phases where you either study for your exams or youre occupied in writing research papers that are mandatory for every course. This cycle of projects-midterms-projects-endterms keeps you on your toes.

First Day at NLSIU, Bangalore

The first day at college can be quite intimidating once you take a look at the campus and the people that youll be spending the next five years of your life with.

Second Trimester at NLSIU, Bangalore

The second trimester is relatively easy as now you have a fair idea of what to expect and not from the working of this college.

Managing your schedule becomes easier and you get more time to devote to activities you might have missed in the first trim.

National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072
Phone: 080 2321 3160

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in