2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2012, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LICMF Recruitment

You are looking for job in LICMF but last recruitment which was held in LICMF is in year of 2011 and it was for Relationship Manager post. Last date to apply for this job is gone in 31st October 2011. Here I am providing you eligibility and pay scale for this job because it is suitable job for you and you can apply for this job in near future whenever LICMF published recruitment notification for this post.

Pay Scale: Rs.11425-26290
Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks. The Candidates must possess knowledge of PC operation and working experience in MS Office.
Application Fee: A DD of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “LIC Nomura MF AMC Ltd.” payable at Mumbai.
25th November 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , Will you please tell me LICMF have new Recruitment for Relationship Manager post , If yes then will you please provide me details for same ?
25th November 2015, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

friend ,Here I would like to tell you that LICMF have no new Recruitment for Relationship Manager post .

But for your future , Here I am providing Detail information about same Relationship Manager Recruitment :

Pay Scale:Rs.7370-485(3)-8825-540(15)-16925.

21-30 Years

Educational Qualification:

Candidates must have Bachelor‘s degree from a recognized university with minimum
55% marks.
AND

The Candidates must possess knowledge of PC operation and working experience in MS Office

Application Fee :

A Non refundable amount of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “LICMF AMC Ltd.”,

Selection Procedure :

Eligible candidates will be called for a personal interview .

Candidates will be short listed for personal interview on the basis of qualification and experience in sales and marketing.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in