2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd March 2016, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LIC ADO Recruitment Admit Card

Life Insurance Corporation is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai.

It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of 1560482 crore

Well buddy the Last Date for Call Letter download no dates for the new recruitments are available at present is over so you can t download it at present , I am giving you the details for your help

ADO Examination Pattern

Online examination will be held for LIC ADO 2015 Recruitment. The scheme of
examination is as follows.Subject Number of Questions

Reasoning ability (Paper I, Test I) 25

Numerical ability (Paper I, Test II) 25

General knowledge and current affairs (Paper II, Test III) 25

English language with special emphasis on grammar and vocabulary (Paper II, Test IV)

Insurance and financial marketing awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Ins.

And financial sector (Paper III, Test V) 50

Total 150

Eligibility

To be eligible for recruitment, candidate must pass each of the papers and also obtain over all cut off marks. Successful candidates will be called for interview.

Salary

As and when the candidate is appointed as Probationary Development Office, basic pay of Rs.11535/- per month in the scale of 11535-700(2)-12935 – 825(2) -14585 -840(17)-28865 (Under Revision)

Job Profile

The job involves supervision of sales. Broadly speaking, this means that the ADO shall have to recruit agents and train them in sales.

During the period of apprenticeship, a fixed stipend of Rs 23836 shall be paid to the candidate.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in