2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

LIC AAO Exam Fee

I am thinking to apply for the post of the Assistant Administrative Officer at the Life Insurance Corporation of India. will you please give me the details of the fee of it? Also give me the link to download the application form for the post of the Assistant Administrative Officer at the Life Insurance Corporation of India?
14th June 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: LIC AAO exam fee

Can you tell me about the Application Fee for Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO) Post recruitment exam in LIC (Life insurance Corporation of India)?
14th June 2018, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LIC AAO exam fee

The LIC (Life insurance Corporation of India) is the largest insurance company in India. Every year it organizes Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO) Recruitment for vacant posts. The duty of the AAO is to regulate new schemes, co- coordinating with other departments, to give general assistance to the particular branch.

Application Fee
General / OBC
Rs. 600/-
ST/SC/PWD
Rs. 100/-

Education Qualification
One should have graduation or post-graduation degree without any backlog in the respective discipline.
Good communication and basic knowledge of computer are necessary to fulfil the education eligibility criteria.
Also, the aspirant should have fluency in the local language of the respective region.

Nationality
The person should be the citizen of the India or have the full intention of settling down in India permanently.

Age Limit
The candidate must have age between 21-30 years.
There is age relaxation for the reservation group in the upper age limit.

S. No. Category Age Relaxation
1 SC/ST 5 years
2 OBC (non - creamy layer) 3 years
3 Person with disabilities (SC/ST) 15 years
PWD (OBC) 13 years
PWD (GEN) 10 years
4 ECO/SSCO/ (OBC) 8 years
5 ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) 10 years
6 LIC employees 5 years

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in