2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2015, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Letter format for IBPS exam

As you want to get the letter format for IBPS PO Descriptive exam so here is the information of the same for you:

Letter format for IBPS PO Descriptive exam:
Your name
Your address with Pin code

[Date]

[Name and title of authority]
[Name of company]
[address]

SUBJECT: Describe the Agenda or Goal of letter in one line

Dear (Sir/ Madam):

[Letter body]

[Your contact details]

Sincerely,

[Your signature]

[Your name]

Enclosure(s):[List attached documents]

Sample Letter:
Topic - Credit manager of your bank misguided you regarding CREDIT CARD product. Write a letter to Branch manager complaining about inefficiency and negligence of employees
Ramandeep Singh

4th Floor, Sutlej Tower,

Bindraban road, Civil Lines,

Ludhiana, 141001

Date – 16/07/2015

To

The Branch Manager

State Bank of India

Tagore Nagar, Ludhiana.

Dear Sir/Madam,

SUBJECT :- COMPLAINT ABOUT INEFFICIENCIES AND NEGLIGENCE OF EMPLOYEES

I am writing this letter to make a complaint of poor service and misguidance provided by Manager Rakesh Kumar.

I am a savings as well as current account holder of your branch from past 4 years. My savings account number is 34525424564 and current account number is 3979797856322.

On 6 June 2015, I visited the branch to make an application for CREDIT CARD. I made clear that I need a Global credit card to make international payments. Mr. Rakesh Kumar insisted me to apply for an secured credit card, so asked me to make an Fixed Deposit account for Rs.50,000. I made an secured CREDIT CARD APPLICATION as suggested by Mr. Rakesh Kumar.

After 1 month I got my credit card. I was surprised to see that it was not a Global credit card. When inquired from branch, your staff told me that making Global payments is possible by using this card. Assistant Manager Priyank Gupta wasn't aware about Global Credit Card product. Next day I brought your bank's brochure to explain her that Global credit card product actually exist.

I request you to take a strict action against branch staff and solve my problem as soon as possible. You can contact me on 99149686** for during business hours to discuss this matter further.

Yours sincerely,
Ramandeep Singh
Enclosed: Copy of bank account details, credit card number, bank brochure and copy of my CREDIT CARD APPLICATION.

List of Topics Asked in IBPS PO 2014 Exam:
1. A letter to Complaint Letter : Being a customer of a so and so bank, you have to write a complaint letter to the Bank Manager about the negligence / irresponsibility of the employees

2. Letter to Editor : About tampering the currency notes by punching pins to it.

3. An Informal Letter about telling your friend about the advantages of PPF account and suggesting him to open a PPF account.

4. You are withdrawing money from ATM but the ATM turn out to be malfunctioned. So, money didn't come out but deducted from account. Write a letter to bank manger for refund.

5. Letter to regional manager for change in bank timing as it is inconvenient for customers.

6. A Letter to Superintendent of Police raising the concern over the increased cases of theft near ATM.

7. A letter to bank for applying educational loan providing all particulars.

8. A letter to friend for encouraging and wishing him for civil service examination which he is writing for the third time.

9. A letter to editor for publishing some articles on stress management since these are exam season.

10. A letter to bank manager about the bad habit of stapling currency notes

11. A letter to friend to aware him about the importance and benefit of PPF (Public Provident Fund) account.

12. A letter to the Bank Manager for the rude behavior of one of the employee.

13. A letter to the Manager of the Bank for the Overdraft Facility which you stopped long ago with the bank.

14. Write a letter to the K/S for giving you consignment glassware in which one of the consignment was damaged and asked for the compensation to the K/S Company.

15. Letter to the editor for disturbance of pigeon caused to society

16. Letter to Branch manager to add your daughter's name as a second nominee for your savings account

17. Letter to your friend to avoid junk food and inform her/him about its bad consequences

18. Write a letter to your friend explaining him your retirement plan

19. Mr. Piyush applied for loan of Rs. 26 lacs but he is eligible only for Rs. 22 lacs. Write a letter as a Bank Manager telling him about the refusal of his loan in a polite manner.

20. Write a letter to a client of your bank who got a car loan from you 2 years ago and has sold it now without paying the load.

21. Write a letter to your friend whose pet has been stolen

22. Write a letter to editor of news paper about unregulated load shading in your area

23. Write a letter to your those friend who spend whole time in computer and Mobile phone to encouraging him about to outdoor game

24. Write a letter to your friend sharing experience of selection in SBI PO Exam.

25. Write an application to branch manager as you have lost your receipt of term deposit which matures in next week asking him what steps needs to be taken next.

26. Write a letter to a friend asking him to stop eating junk food and take care of health.

27. Write a letter to a bank manager asking him to make her daughter as 2nd nominee.

28. Write a letter to a friend who has got scholarship to study in abroad but is not willing to go as he is a single child of his parents.

29. Write a letter to the Airlines Authority that you have left your cabin bag yesterday in the flight.

30. You completed B.com (Banking & Insurance). Write an unsolicited letter to bank manager for the job.

31. Write a letter to a friend advising him/her not to loose hope after failure in university exam.

32. Letter to the Editor about Air Pollution and giving some suggestions.

33. Write a letter to a letter to client as Manager to help him close his savings account.

34. Write a letter to the newspaper regarding loan easiness.

35. Write a letter to the bank manger reporting him about missing of debit card

36. Write a letter to your friend telling him to don't lose heart but hope for better future from her vast experience from life

37. Write a letter to your friend suggesting him to visit the Capital's Museum. Also, give importance of the visit.

38. Write a letter to the higher authority of your bank to give promotion on the basis of your efficiency and loyalty as you have given 24 years of service to the bank

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in