2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th January 2016, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Letter for education loan

On your demand here I am providing format of Sample letter to the bank seeking the educational loan

To
The Manager,
Bank Name
Address
City, Pin code-******

Sub: Seeking Loan of Rs. amount -------

Dear Sir,

I am (your name) and holding a saving account no. (A/C no) in your bank from past seven years. I would like to inform you that I seek a loan of Rs. amount -------
for the expenses of my daughter's education in (city/country name, if any).

My daughter, (your daughter name), has secured admission in (University name) in (city/country name) to do her MBA course (or if you have any other educational course, mention here) starting from 15th January 2015. The course is for two years.

As per my budget, to meet all her expenses towards hostel room rent, food and books, an amount of Rs. amount -------will be needed. Hence, I have submitted my application for this loan.

As a security, I have my property in below mentioned address which as per current assessment is worth Rs. amount -------- and I am the sole owner of this property without any hindrance whatsoever.

(Your complete property address)

For your kind information, I am working professional (you can write your post if any) in a leading institution and getting good salary. This can be verified by your bank's monthly statements.

Once I get the reply from you, I will bring all original documents and also my daughter along with to sign the required papers.

Enclosing the photocopy of my daughter's admission letter along with application for your immediate reference.

Hope you will do the needful.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully,

(Your Name as on your Bank account)

Encl : Photocopy of the admission letter.

Conclusion
Please remember that if you are going to submit handwritten application, the handwriting should be clean and written on plain white paper. After submitting the application, follow as per the bank instruction. Rest leave it to the bank authority people they will do the needful. Be connected to your bank for further procedure.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in