2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

16th August 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: Legal Research Methodology Indian Law Institute

Hello sir, I want to know name of author of Legal Research Methodology book of Indian Law Institute. Please tell me about Legal Research Methodology Indian Law Institute?
16th August 2018, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Legal Research Methodology Indian Law Institute

The Legal Research Methodology book is published by the Indian Law Institute. Authors of Legal Research Methodology Indian Law Institute book are Verma, S.K. and Wani, M. Afzal.

Authors:
Verma, S.K.
Wani, M. Afzal

Overview:

Title: Legal Research and Methodology
Authors: Verma, S.K., Wani, M. Afzal
Publisher: Indian Law Institute,New Delhi
Year publication: 2001
Description: Page No- I-VI ; 1-747

The Legal Research Methodology is provides Legal Research Evolution, Changing Emphasis and Contemporary Trends in general and specific to India.

Different Kinds of Legal Research are:
Doctrinal,
Non-Doctrinal/Empirical/Socio-Legal
Inter/Multidisciplinary,
Historical

Research:
Meaning,
Objectives,
Motivations,
Types and Significance,
Method and Methodology,
Scientific Method,
Research Process

Some important books:

Bruce L. Berg, Qualitative Research Methods For The Social Sciences (London: Allyn and Bacon, 2001).

C.R. Kothari, Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques (New Delhi: Wiley Eastern Ltd., 1985).

Dennis P. Forcese and Stephen Richer (ed.), Stages of Social Research Contemporary Perspectives (New Jersey, Prentice Hall Inc., Englewood Cliffs, 1970).

Goode and Hall, Methods in Social Research (Singapore: MacGraw Hill Book Co., 1985).

Johan Galtung, Theory And Methods of Social Research (London: George Allen & Unwin Ltd., 1970).

Pauline V. Young, Scientific Social Surveys and Research (New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., 1984).

here i am giving link of Notes of Legal Research Methodology Indian Law Institute
ili.ac.in/Legal%20Research%20Methodology%20and%20Writing.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in