2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Lecturer jobs in Amrita University

My mother wants to join the Amrita University as a Lecturer so will you please tell me is there any job available at this University and from where I can download the recruitments notification of the Lecturer job? Also tell me from where I have to apply online for my mom… Give me the full procedure of it? Also give me the information about eligibility?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jobs In Amrita University
Lecturer Jobs In Calcutta University
Guest Lecturer Jobs In Mysore University
Lecturer Jobs In Sastra University
Lecturer Jobs In MDU
Lecturer Jobs In Kalasalingam University
Lecturer Jobs in Kurukshetra University
Lecturer Jobs in SRM University Chennai
Assistant Professor Jobs in Amrita University
Lecturer Jobs in Delhi University
Lecturer Jobs In Gujarat University
Jobs for Lecturer
Kurukshetra University Lecturer Jobs
Anna University Lecturer Jobs
Lecturer Jobs for MBA
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Jobs
Lovely Professional University Lecturer Jobs
Guest Lecturer Jobs in Delhi University
Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology Jobs-VSSUT Recruitment Lecturer
Bharathiar University Lecturer Jobs
16th May 2018, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: Lecturer jobs in Amrita University

I completed studies and searching for job came to know about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Lecturer Jobs. Will you tell what the eligibility and qualification required to apply for Lecturer Jobs in Amrita University also tell what the experience required to apply for job?
16th May 2018, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Lecturer jobs in Amrita University

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Faculty.

Vacancy 1
Faculty

Qualification
M.Phil/Ph.D

Vacancies
01 Post

Experience
3 - 6 years

Job Location
Coimbatore

Last Date to Apply
09/05/2018

Other Qualification Details:
1. Minimum Qualification: Ph. D. from a reputed university with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree appropriate branch, with an excellent academic record, good communication skills, and evidence to suggest an ability to pursue independent high-quality research.

2. Experience: At least 3 6 years teaching/research/professional experience excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph. D. Candidates should be highly motivated towards teaching and research and should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and referred conferences. Fresh Ph. D. candidates with less than 3 years of relevant experience may be considered for Assistant Professor within the appropriate scale of pay. The requirements of minimum qualification and/ or experience may be relaxed in case a candidate is found to have outstanding credentials.

3. Candidates with the specialization in: HVAC Studies, Safety in Automotive Systems, Additive Manufacturing, Robotics & Automation.

4. Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering

Address

The Director HR
Department of Human Resources
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (PO)
Ettimadai, Coimbatore - 641 112.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in