2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th February 2013, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LDC Application Form PSC Kerala

You want to apply for Lower Division Clerk post at Kerala Public Service so last recruitment was held for this post was in year 2012 and in 2013 there is no any recruitment going to organize now that’s why I am unable to provide you its detail. last date to apply this post is gone on 22nd August 2012. I am giving you that recruitment notification:

Qualifications
i) Degree in any discipline and
ii) Certificate in Data Entry and office Automation of minimum 3 months (120hrs)duration awarded by Lal Bahadur Shasthri Centre for Science and Technology (LBS), Institute of Human Resource Development (IHRD) or from similar /equivalent institution approved by the Government.

Mode of submitting applications:
Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must exclusively click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible

Here I am also uploading recruitment notification which you can free download.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment Notification 2012.pdf (43.7 KB, 1455 views)

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in