2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Law At MDU

My name is shubham. I have completed B Com from Rajasthan University. Now I want to do LLB (bachelor of law) from MDU University. So can you provide me information about admission procedure and entrance examination procedure?
29th May 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Law At MDU

Can you tell me about the courses offered by Department of Law of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak with the eligibility requirements for admission?
29th May 2018, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Law At MDU

The courses offered by Department of Law of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak with the eligibility requirements for admission are as follows:

Course: LLB (Hons.) (Morning)
Eligibility: Bachelor/Masters degree with atleast 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate, or, any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
Duration: 3 Years
Intake: 80
Mode of admission: Entrance Test
Total Annual Fee in Rs.: 3103/-

Course: LLB (Hons.) (Evening)
Eligibility: Bachelor/Masters degree with atleast 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
It is meant for employees working within 45 kms from the Faculty of Law, MDU, Rohtak. One will have to submit a certificate from their employer/ Head of the Institution/ Organisation/ Dept. that the employee will be spared for attending the evening classes from 5.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. for six days in a week daily.
Though the teaching classes will be held in the evening, but the students in the final year shall have to attend practical, legal aid and Courts in day time for training purposes.
Duration: 3
Intake: 90
Total Annual Fee in Rs.: 12103/-

Course: LLB (Hons.) 5-year Integrated
Eligibility: Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with at least 45% marks from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized by M.D. University Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
Duration: 5
Intake: 160
Total Annual Fee in Rs.: 3103/-

Course: LLM
Eligibility: L.LB (Professional) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any other examination recognized by M.D. University Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
Duration: 2
Intake: 30
Mode of admission: Academic Merit + Entrance Test
Total Annual Fee in Rs.: 7163/-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in