2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th October 2012, 10:29 AM
jaya.1

Latest Result of M.B.A GJU

From which website I can get the latest result of master of business administration course of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology from net please tell me about this because I wan to get this course result of University so ask you about this
Similar Threads
Thread
HPBOSE Latest Result
MSU Baroda Latest Result
Latest Result of UNIRAJ
RTU Latest Result
IGNOU Latest Result
MLSU Latest Result
RRB Kolkata Latest Result
SSC CGL Latest Result
HIMTU Latest Result
BU Bhopal Latest Result
PTU Latest Result
Latest Result of RTU
SBI PO Latest Result
Latest RRB Ajmer Result
CDLU Latest Result
Latest Result of JNVU
Latest Result Of RRB Ranchi
CRPF Latest Result
SSC CHSL Latest Result
MKU Revaluation Result Latest
5th November 2012, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Latest Result of M.B.A GJU

The MBA 2nd semester main examination results of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology has been declared in the official website of the University. In the website you can see the Student support icon in the right side of the page. On entering you can see the regular course examination results. You can see the latest MBA results published.
19th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me MBA (Master of Business Administration) Result of GJU (Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology), Hisar?
19th May 2015, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, was established in 1995. It offers courses in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.

Here I am giving you some steps to follow for getting MBA (Master of Business Administration) Result of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar

Steps for MBA Result of GJU:

1. Go to the official website of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology which appears like:

Give snap shot:

2. Point mouse on “Examination” and click on “Results” then the new webpage will open and appears like:

Give snap shot:

3. Click on “MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION” then the list will appears, click on link of you semester.

4. Webpage of your result will be on your screen, save it.

Contact Details:
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
Professor Colony, Hisar
Haryana 125001 ‎
098123 15683

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Guru+Jambheshwar+University+of+Science+%26+ Technology,+Hisar&hl=en-IN&ll=29.155778,75.708568&spn=0.011412,0.02105&gbv =2&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in