2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th March 2016, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Latest News About Abhyudaya Bank

On your concern buddy I will get the information about the latest news of Abhyudaya Bank so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you process to get the information easily

Go to the official site of Abhyudaya Bank which looks like this

Abhyudaya Bank

Site page will open at middle right hand side page
You can see section of latest
There you can get the information easily.

At present I have only this latest news information issued by the bank

Abhyudaya co- op Bank has launched Long Term (Subordinated) Deposit (LTD)
on 14-12-2015 and Now it is open upto 31st March 2016.

Features of the scheme:Rate of Interest is 10.50% (p.a.), payable quarterly basis.
Period of Deposit : 7 years & 4 months (i.e. 88 months),Minimum investment Rs. 5000/- & multiples of Rs.1000/-.Nomination Facility is available.For More details of the scheme ,Visit our nearest branch.

LIST of SB/CD accounts having "0" Balance for 6 month : -Click here

Abhyudaya Co-op. Bank Ltd. caution Public against misleading/fraudulent advertisement on website for recruitment.

Guidelines for claim of Unclaimed Deposit & to activate Inoperative Accounts for 10 years & more.

List of Unclaimed Deposits & Inoperative Accounts for 10 years & more.

While booking online Tickets through IRCTC website with the help of RuPay Debit Card, Use RuPay card (Powered by Kotak Bank) under option payment gateway / credit card .

Charges for Transactions inclusive of Financial & Non Financials on other Banks ATM in a calendar month Rs.20 per transaction inclusive of service tax.For Savings Bank account holders Five such transactions are free in a calendar month.

Address:-
Abhyudaya Bank
K.K.TOWER, Abhyudaya Bank Lane. off G. D. Ambekar Marg, Parel Village, Mumbai-400 012

Phone:-
022-24180961 / 24180962

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in