2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

22nd August 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Lateral Entry In B.Tech In Kurukshetra University

I completed 12th and want to do Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech.) Lateral Entry from Kurukshetra University searching for course details. Will you provide B.Tech. Lateral Entry Admission Procedure also tell what the eligibility required so that I can apply for admission?
22nd August 2018, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

About B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission :-

Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech.) Lateral Entry is an undergraduate degree program that offers direct admission in second year, saving an academic year engagement and fees.

It is mandatory to hold a diploma in their respective branch to be eligible for the lateral entry program.

B.Tech. Lateral Entry Admission Procedure :-

B.Tech Lateral Entry - Admission will be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society on JEE merit. or Haryana LEET Exam Merit.

Application Form must be submitted online on the University website.

Duration of B.Tech. Lateral Entry :-
3 Year Full Time Program.

Eligibility:

The candidate must have passed diploma in Engineering of minimum 3-year duration after Matriculation Exam with Physics and Mathematics, from polytechnic college/institute affiliated with state board of Technical education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE.

In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course as required by AICTE (or);

Candidate must have passed diploma in engineering of minimum 2 year duration after 10+2 from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE.

In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course as required by AICTE.

The candidate must have passed B.Sc minimum 3-year duration after Matriculation Exam with Physics and Mathematics, from recognized by UGC/AICTE.

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Haryana, India
Pin - 136119

Examination Enquiry: 01744-238169
Distance Education Enquiry: 01744-238518
16th February 2023, 02:38 PM
Suneet Sharma

I want to apply for Transcripts , but online i am not able to do , how can apply
Btech but lateral entry

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in