2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th February 2013, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Last Date of Submission Form of Navy

There is no new online application form available for recruitments in 2013, and an online submission of application form for navy recruitment 2012 was over.

I am providing you the details of recruitment in 2012-13

Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 for Engineers – June 2013
Engineers (E) Branch:
Electrical (L) Branch:

Important Dates:
Last date to fill up application form is 6th of October for the year 2012.
The session will start from June 2013.

How to apply:
You must need to submit the e application in order to apply for the Indian Navy in the Post of Engineers of 2013. The application is available at official website. Both you must need to follow a few of the below mentioned guidelines to do that:

You must fill up their names, percentage of marks, academic qualification marks in the websites.
You must need to put the date of birth as mentioned in the tenth pass admit card.
You must need to print out of e application form.
In an envelope after receiving the printout you must need to put these things: photo copies of mark sheet, two passport size photographs and other proof that mentioned in the form and you have to send to their Delhi address that mentioned in the form.

Eligibility criteria:
You should have passed 10+2 with 60 percent of marks
You must complete their BE or B. Tech engineering degree from a recognized university with minimum 60 percent marks aggregate

When I will get new online application form Navy Recruitment I will update here.
The next session will start from JUNE 2013-14

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in