2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Lakshmi Vilas Bank Site

I want to get details about the Recruitment Of Junior Officers at the Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Can you please share the link of the Lakshmi Vilas Bank site from where I can get the details of the Junior Officers Recruitment of the bank? Please revert me back.
Similar Threads
Thread
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Thiruthuraipoondi
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ulsoor Number Objectives of Lakshmi Vilas Bank
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank BPLR
History of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Lakshmi Vilas Bank CMD
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Sign In
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd Recruitment
LVB Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank In CBE
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Hr
Lakshmi vilas bank Nagercoil
Lakshmi Vilas Bank FD Rates
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Tenkasi
NPA of Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank in BTM
Lakshmi Vilas Bank In UP
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Email Id
24th December 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Lakshmi Vilas Bank Site

Hi I would like to know more about Lakshmi Vilas Bank and the process to get the various branches of the bank?
24th December 2015, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Lakshmi Vilas Bank Site

Lakshmi Vilas Bank was instituted in 1926 by a group of seven progressive businessmen of Karur under the guidance of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. The Bank has witnessed considerable improvement across all business parameters in the past years. Mr. Rakesh Sharma, who was previously with State Bank of India for over 33 years heading diverse departments both nationally and internationally.

The Bank's asset volume as on March 31, 2015 was to the tune of Rs.24,705 crores, with total income of Rs.2,498.57 crores. The bank maintained deposits are in excess of Rs.21964.21 crores as on March 31, 2015. The operating earnings for the same year was to the extent of Rs.376.44 crores; its expansion rate at 21.83% during the year being one of the highest among peer banks

Please follow the below process to get the branches of Lakshmi Vilas Bank:

Please visit the official website of Lakshmi Vilas bank which looks like the image attached.

Please scroll down the page, at the right side you will have a section for Find the Nearest, under this section you have options for Branch(default) or ATM and you also need to select by state district or other from the drop down menu.

Please make appropriate selection and tick the check box for I Agree and then click on Search, this will give you a list of branches as per the selection.

Please choose the correct branch and click on it for which you need the details.

Please follow this process for future as well.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in