2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

KVPY Seats

Hii sir, My Son was to apply for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana will you please provide me the information about the Number of Seats for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana ?
Similar Threads
Thread
KVPY Awardees
Login KVPY
KVPY Information
Syllabus For KVPY
KVPY and IISC
Key For KVPY
Tips for KVPY
How Is KVPY Interview
KVPY dates
KVPY Details
KVPY Final
Cut Off For KVPY
Roll No For KVPY
KVPY Pay In Slip Pdf
DLP For KVPY
KVPY for UG
KVPY Roll No
FIITJEE KVPY Key
Seats for M.Tech Computer Science seats in IIT colleges
Rao IIT KVPY
2nd June 2016, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KVPY Seats

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a scholarship program funded by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India

Streams of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
SA can be written by students studying Science stream in class 11.
SX can be written by students studying Science stream in class 12.
SB can be written by students studying Science stream in first year of graduation

Eligibility Criteria :

Stream SA: Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) and have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination.

Stream SX: Students enrolled in (B.Sc/B.S./Int. M.Sc) provided they secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination.

Stream SB: Students enrolled in 1st year B.Sc. /B.S. /Int. M.Sc. during the academic year 2012-2013 and have secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects in the XII Standard Board Examination.

Admission Seats : As per my knowledge there is not Any Fix Seat Criteria for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana the Students are Selected on the Merit bases

Selection Criteria :
The merit list is based on 75% weight-age for Aptitude Test marks and 25% weight-age for the interview marks in the streams SA, SB and SX.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in