2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

KVAFSU Registrar

Who is the registrar of KVAFSU University? I want to get his contact number because I want to know the process how I can fill online application form for B.SC AG Program. If you know the process, so please tell me how I can fill online application form for B.SC AG Program of KVAFSU University?
Similar Threads
Thread
KVAFSU Results
KVAFSU Scorecard
Dairy Science College KVAFSU
Registrar NIT Warangal
UPPSC Sub Registrar
IIT Madras Registrar
Registrar KGMU
Registrar SMVDU
KVAFSU Official Website
Recruitment In KVAFSU
Kvafsu Bidar Recruitment
KVAFSU Mangalore
KVAFSU Assistant Professor Recruitment
Kvafsu bidar recruitment
Registrar NITIE
KVAFSU Bidar
Registrar MSU Baroda
Registrar IIT Hyderabad
The Registrar SED IGNOU
SMU Law Registrar
9th May 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: KVAFSU Registrar

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Registrar of the Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University ?
9th May 2018, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KVAFSU Registrar

Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University is a public university. It was established by an Act of Karnataka Legislative Assembly which was passed on 10 February 2004.

The Information About the Registrar of the Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University is given below

Prof (Dr.) H.Shivananda Murthy is presently serving as Registrar. earlier he has served as Director of Extension for three years service at the University Head Quarter Bidar.

Dr H. Shivananda Murthy is a sitting Member of the Karnataka Biodiversity Board, Bangalore, with a term of three years by the Government of Karnataka.

Achievements :

He has Published more than 200 publications, out of which 135 research papers in national and international journals, 12 books and other publications.

Prof Shivananda Murthy is the recipient of Six University Meritorious Awards and Certificates from University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore and KVAFSU, Bidar, for getting and operating major externally funded research projects as Principal Investigator.

As Director of Extension he has established Centers of Excellence in Extension Education, namely, five Extension Education Centers (similar to KVKs) in different campuses of the University (at Bangalore, Bidar, Mangalore, Shimoga & Hassan);

two Electronic Resources Centers at Bidar and Bangalore Campuses; oneo KVK at Dakshina Kannada district; developed and launched University upgraded websites

For more Information you may Contact to the Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
Address: State Highway 15, Nandinagar, Bidar, Karnataka 585401
Phone: 084822 45313

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in