2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th March 2016, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KUK University BA Final Year Date Sheet

Hey as on 8th February 2016 date sheet for BA final year exam of KUK University ( Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra) is not available .

To get date sheet of exam in future you can follow below process.

Open website of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.

At left side of home page of website you get Date Sheets/Exam Notices & Centre/Seating Plan link .

Click on that link .

When date sheet for BA final year exam will uploaded by university a linkw ill given here .

From that link you will proceed to download date sheet for exam .

Available date sheets :

Date-Sheet for practical Examinations of MBA-1st semester for Re-appear candidate only

Date-Sheet for Practical examinations of MBA IT -3rd semester

Date-Sheet for Practical examinations of D.Lib. & Inf. Science, B.Lib. Inf. Sci. & M.Lib. & Inf. Science for Re-appear

Date-Sheet of M.Sc Mathematics, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry & Zoology 4th Semester (Special) Theory Examinations, February, 2016

Datesheet of M.Sc. Geography (Previous & Final)

Address:
Kurukshetra University
Thanesar, Haryana 136119
18th December 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to download exam date sheet for BA (Bachelor of Arts) Final Examination on the official website of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra?
18th December 2019, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

The process to download exam date sheet for BA (Bachelor of Arts) Final Examination on the official website of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra is as follows:

Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

Click to “Date Sheet (Theory)” on the left of the home page

On the new page, you will get the date sheet

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

15-05-2019
(132) Date-sheets of Certificate Course in Communication Skills, Certificate of Proficiency in German, Certificate of Proficiency in French, Certificate Course in Urdu, Diploma of Proficiency in German, Advanced Diploma of Proficiency in German, Diploma Course in Urdu, PG Diploma in Translation Theory Exams. June, 2019.

19-04-2019
(131) Date-sheets of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Shiksha Shastri (One year Course) Theory Exams May/June, 2019

19-04-2019
(130) Date-sheets of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Shiksha Shastri Part-I & II (2 Years Course)Theory Exams. May/June, 2019

19-04-2019
(129) Date-sheets of Bachelor of Education (General) (1Year) Theory Exams May/June, 2019

19-04-2019
(128) Date-sheets of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (2 Year Course) Part-I & Part-II (Through Distance Education) Theory Exams. May/June, 2019

19-04-2019
(127) Date-sheets of Bachelor of Education (General) 2 Years Part-I & II Theory Exams May/June, 2019

19-04-2019
(126) Date-sheets of P.G. Diploma in Translation (for DCC Candidates) Annual System Theory Exams May/June, 2019

19-04-2019
(125) Date-sheets of Date-Sheet for the Post-Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE), MA.Environmental Education (Part-I&II), Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJMC), M.A. (Mass Communication) Part-I & II (For Correspondence Course), Post-Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM), Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA), Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management Part-II (PGDHRM), PG Diploma in Cyber Law and IPR, PG Diploma in Business Analytics, PG Diploma in Taxation, PG Diploma in Human Rights, Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Gita (for DDE Candidates) Theory Exams. May/June, 2019.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in