2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

KTET Application Sending Address

I purchase the application form for KTET Exam. Now I don’t have address where I will send this application form. So provide the address of the office of examination controller of KTET Exam with contact details and Zip Code. Can I send application form by currier or have to send by Indian Post (Speed Post Service)?
Similar Threads
Thread
Answer key for KTET
When is KTET Result
Keystone ktet-150-1-scp-dim
KTET Guide
KTET Mark
KTET Arabic
KTET results
KTET Cut Off Mark
Notification Of KTET
When is the Next KTET Exam
KTET Test
Online Application For KTET
Pareeksha Bhavan KTET Online Application
KTET Scribe
Eligibility For KTET
KTET Last Date
How to apply for KTET
KTET Materials
KTET Karnataka
ISRO Application Form Address
18th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: KTET Application Sending Address

Hii sir, I wants to Apply for the KTET Examination Will you Please Provide me the Address for Sending the Application form for the KTET Examination ?
18th April 2018, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KTET Application Sending Address

As you Asking for the Address to Sending the Application form for the KTET Examination Let me tell you that the Application form for the KTET Examination is Submittig Online the Procedure is as Follow

Log on to the official website of Pareekshabhavan. Click on K-TET 2015. Click on K-TET ONLINE APPLICATION

STEP 1. Fill in the required details.
Photo should be uploaded in JPEG format and size below 30 KB. Choose any of the available branches of State Bank of Travancore in and around various places in India. After filling all the details click SUBMIT.

Three copies of the chalan will be displayed. Take the printout of the chalan and remit the amount in the selected branch of SBT.

2. After remitting the amount, log on to the official website of Pareekshabhavan again and click on K-TET ONLINE APPLICATION

STEP 2.
Here enter application ID and application number provided in the chalan. Any correction in caste, category of caste and exam category will not be allowed after remitting chalan amount.

Other corrections if any required should be made before confirming the application. A copy of printout of the application should be kept by the candidate for future use.

Print out of the chalan, application form and copy of the certificates need not be sent to Pareekshabhavan.

Application Form Fees :

The Exam fee for each category is Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) The fee for SC/ST and differently abled categories is Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in