2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

KSU DCE Proctor

Will you please tell me that how can I submit the Request for Proctor form at Kansas State University DCE campus and please provide me process of getting Kansas State University DCE Proctor form and information about Proctor Agreement – Survey ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Proctor University Of Delhi
Chief Proctor Kashmir University
7th August 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: KSU DCE Proctor

Can you provide me the details for Proctored Exams for Online and Hybrid Courses offered by KSU (Kennesaw State University)?
7th August 2018, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KSU DCE Proctor

KSU (Kennesaw State University) Testing Services now offers 4 options for instructors of online and hybrid courses to deliver final exams in a more secure or proctored environment.

Testing Centres
With testing centres available on the Kennesaw and Marietta campuses, online and hybrid instructors may now request an on-campus proctored exam.
Requests must be made in advance.
One in hybrid courses pays a $15 proctoring fee for each exam.
One in online courses does not a pay a testing fee at the KSU Testing Center for a single instance on-campus final exam or single high stakes exam.

Respondus Lockdown Browser (RLDB)
This option provides a customized browser that increases the security of online testing in D2L BrightSpace by limiting access to external websites or programs.
One does not pay a fee for this option.

Respondus Lockdown Browser with Monitor
The option is a companion product to RLDB and video records students during online, non-proctored assessments.
One using lockdown browser is unable to navigate to other sites or use external programs.
Identity is validated through a series of instructions and recorded steps.
The recorded testing session is available to instructors after the exam is complete.
One does not pay a fee for this option.

ProctorU
This option provides online active human proctoring through a webcam interface.
Instructors establish individual accounts and provide exam details, special instructions and access URLs directly to the ProctorU staff.
Students schedule and pay for exams directly via ProctorU during the final exam window.
Trained proctors monitor students

Last edited by pawan; 7th August 2018 at 02:33 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in