2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Ksou bed

For getting admission in B.Ed from Karnataka State Open University, I was participate in Karnataka State Open University B.Ed course, now I want get idea about my marks, so will you please provide here KSOU B.Ed entrance exam paper answer key, will you please provide here???
Similar Threads
Thread
Mba tm ksou
KSOU Edu
KSOU NTT Fee
KSOU For M.Com
KSOU Help
KSOU Msc CND
Value of KSOU
Ksou
Which Is Better KSOU Or SMU
MBA At KSOU
KSOU Examination
MSW In KSOU
Adi ksou
Ksou fm 93.9
Ksou mba
Ksou svt mba
Ksou mba pcp
Ksou MBA
Ksou b.ed cet
Ksou dce
3rd September 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: Ksou bed

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me whet eligibility is required for B.Ed admission in Karnataka State Open University?
3rd September 2018, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ksou bed

The Karnataka State Open University is provides admission for B.Ed degree. The Karnataka State Open University is a recognized University of Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi.

KSOU invites application for its B. Ed & M. Ed courses.

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) B.Ed. Course is of 2 years duration
Medium

B.Ed. Course is only in English Medium; but a few colleges and Students may practice in reading and writing of their exam papers in state language; the exemption is only to optionals and not for specific languages

Eligibility:
Canbdidates must have B.A/B.Sc or M.A/M.Sc Degree holders of any recognized University or Deemed University.

They were working as full time teacher at any level in a recognized educational institution at the time of applying for the Programme. (Honorary/Part-time teachers are not eligible).

Important Dates
Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 4th week of October 2018
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 2nd week of December 2018
Last date for paying the fee at bank: 2nd week of December 2018

Documents for applying online:

Proof of Qualification: Attested/notarized photocopies of the last qualifying exam and statement of marks
3 passport size photographs
Attested photo copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating change in name.
Proof of Date of Birth: Scanned copy of any one of the document which mentions the Date of Birth of the candidate:
10th Std. Mark sheet
10th School Leaving Certificate
10th Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate
Copy of the passport

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in