2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th June 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Krishna Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Entrance Exam for the Post Doctoral Fellowship of the Krishna Institute of Medical Science Will you Please Provide me the Notification for the Exam ?
28th June 2018, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Krishna Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam

As you Asking for the Notification for the Post Doctoral Fellowship of the Krishna Institute of Medical Science the Notification may Released on 21 Mat 2018 the Last Date to Apply for the Test is 28 June 2018 . The Procedure to get the Notification of the Post Doctoral Fellowship of the Krishna Institute of Medical Science is as follow

Visit the Official site of the Krishna Institute of Medical Science

The page may look as follow

Krishna Institute of Medical Science

There At the Left of the page you may get the Notification Section there you may get the Notification of the Entrance Exam of the Post Doctoral Fellowship For your convince Here I am Attaching the Notification of the Post Doctoral Fellowship of the Krishna Institute of Medical Science

Notification of the Post Doctoral Fellowship of the Krishna Institute of Medical Science

For more Information you may Contact to the Krishna Institute of Medical Science the contact details are given below

Contact Details
Krishna Institute of Medical Science
Address: A-5/3, E Mazla Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana 500014
Phone: 040 2772 5450

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in