2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KPTCL AE (Electrical) Model Paper

Karnataka Power Corporation Limited AE (Electrical) recruitment details are as given below:

Assistant Engineer

Qualification
B.E degree in Electrical Engineering/ Computer/ Information Science or equivalent for AE (Ele.).

Age limit
18 to 35 years

Selection Procedure:
Aptitude test

You need Karnataka Power Corporation Limited AE (Electrical) exam model paper, here I am giving:

1.Why use in ups in software’s,reason,and pls explain.

2.what is the isolation transformer and main use it’s functioning and partes.
can I connect 25KvA stepdown transformer(RYB-440V,UVW-240V) to the output of 15KvA,3-phase online UPS(440V phase to phase)please brief.

3.what is difference between ATS & STS main use.

4.what is difference between ACB& VCB With symobles,and main partes, manimum range. 3.How many types of relays and main function.

5.In a Synchronous generator, Can AC voltage be used instead of DC voltage in field winding of rotor to produce AC power?

6.why firewall is build up between two transformer (220/11kv,50MVA)?what should be the firewall height?what is the clearance between firewall and transformer?

7.How to choose primany and secondary side MCB

8.why we have to do tan delta test of the transformer oil???
6th May 2015, 05:22 PM
ashwinijayaram4@gmail.com

Hai,

I am Ashwini completed BE in electrical so i need previous year kptcl question papers please send my mail id(ashwinijayaram4@gmail.com)
10th May 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

kptcl question paper

how to download kptcl previous question paper
15th May 2015, 03:32 PM
DEVENDRA MANDRAWADKAR

Re: KPTCL JE (EEE) Model Paper

I am Devendra Mandrawadkar completed Diploma in EEE so i need previous year kptcl question papers please send my mail id(DEVENDRA41432@gmail.com)
19th May 2015, 04:42 PM

I have completed BE ELectrical..can u please mail the electrical question papers of Kptcl.id is vinuthamallanna@gmail.com
31st May 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi I need kptcl previous years question paper pkz send anyone to my email id makeee759@gmail.com
8th June 2015, 03:07 PM
manjunatha1989

i need previous kptcl(AE) question papers, please forward question papers to this mail strikingmanju.89@gmail.com (or) send a download link to this mail id
19th June 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE ELectrical..can u please mail the electrical question papers of Kptcl.id is abhishekkanamadi@gmail.com
22nd June 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

kptcl question paper

I have applied to kptcl exam. So please send me previous year question paper or send me link to archana4.2010@rediffmail

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in